Rolling Thunder Forums

Advanced Game 71

DezertCamel

Good luck.. it's a long cruise, flight, walk, crawl or whatever from Persia to Denmark.

If we are both around long enough to be near enough to fight I'll buy you a beer before the fun begins. :drunk:

Takeda

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Man this game is crazy fast compared to SNROTE.

Its interesting to see the crossover players interact the way we have so far.

:cheers: <-- to an interesting game thus far :drunk:

Denmark-

Are you in the fiction business by chance :lol:

Edit-

Damn this is Poland...sorry...I forgot my new handle. Proud Red Eagle...rah, rah, rah....and no Hungary you won't set a foot on Warsaw in this game if I can help it :thumbsup:

Poland - been enjoying the brew a bit there and forgot who you where?? LOL :thumbsup:

Denmark - I'll be in the game long enough. Think the real question is will you?? Of course, I'll gladly let you buy me the first beer. I'll buy all the rest. That way you'll forget your sorrows. :drunk:

dont be so sure EturnusIV

remember what happened to Eturnus I, II and III

Eggsactly which country are you, who are going to scramble my plans.

Fowl intruder. Im not chicken, but I cant stop cracking yolks.

Gulliblepratt :drunk:

Hungary

Here are the nominees for this years

Academy Award for Best Actor on a Bulletin Board:

Stonecrest of Iraq

Beltira of Saudi Arabia

and Rasputin of Persia

Deadly Foes? :angry:  NO

Total Allies, why of course :o

Cast your votes here.

For Release 4 p.m. EDT

February 1, 2004

Saudia Arabia Anounces Formation of new Middle Eastern Alliance

RIYADH, SAUDIA ARABIA — February 1, 2004 — Today Fariq Awwal, Beltira announced the acceptance of the nomination put forth by Rogue Leader on behalf of the newly formed Team P.I.S.S.

Team

Persia

Iraq

Syria

Saudi Arabia

Team P.I.S.S would like to thank all the little people that made this possible:

Turkey for just being better than Swiss on Rye. :lol:

Weshallovercome for the gifts of Alkuwait and Bubiyan :taz:

Irbid for being just as much a turkey as Trans-Jordan's TA ;)

Tunisia for being the cannon fodder for Morocco and Egypt (don't worry, this will make sense in due time, be patient and all shall be revealed). :ph34r:

Slobadan slapabitch for the wonderful nude tennis team, especially when picking up its own balls. :)

Team P.I.S.S. is a registered trademark of Team P.I.S.S., Inc. Persia is a registered trademark of Persia, Inc. Iraq is a registered trademark of Iraq. Syria is a registered trademark of Syria, Inc. Saudi Arabia is a registered trademark of Saudi Arabia, Inc.

The names of actual countries and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners(for now at least...so many countries, so little time).

For more information, press only:

(Beltira, Fariq Awwal, Saudi Arabia), (beltira@charter.net)

Team P.I.S.S - Coming to a capital near you! :taz:

EternusIV - Oh my - some wit!! LOL :cheers:

Rogue - It wouldn't smell so bad if you'd take my sock off your avatar. :python:

ShadowKitsune - Your Canadian ventures haven't gone unnoticed. Good work! Just be careful of the moose, heard they can be really nasty. About like Yoda's camels. :cheers:

There were 2 distinct types of Italians: Italopithecus Robustus and Italopithecus Fragilis. Although recent discoveries suggest they were capable of using crude tools, both sub-species were dumb and hairy and smelled bad due to the high levels of parmesan cheese secreted in the sweat glands of their feet.

DNA testing of remains discovered in Austria reveal abnormally high levels of recessive genes and severe necrosis of the liver, possibly explained by the fossilized truckload of bourbon unearthed near the brutes' campsite.

Clothing was ragged and filthy, but indicative of a primitive social heirarchy in that it bore some resemblance to military uniform. Each of the bodies was discovered wearing a hat with a vertical, downward pointing arrow and the words: "I'm with Stipid" indicating a primitive religious cult of the Italian god of Stupidity and Downward Pointing Arrows.

CHAPTER 2

A technological breakthrough by the British in 1941 saw the introduction of the papier mache tank. Notable for it's ability to blend with the soil whenever it rained, the Grant's main weapon consisted of 2 rabbits hurling flu infected penguins at the enemy...