Saint Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

victory-map-diplomacy-10511.png.abb5cf9a76ba6f9e99884f3f3460daf2.png
The map at the middle of turn 11. 

- The Africans  (Orange) are mopping up Morocco while gaining a strong foothold in the middle east, putting that alliance at a disadvantage with all the ARM production down. 
- The Middle East tries to mop up the African Incursions, while mounting counter-invasions and trying to stem the incursions from the north. And breeding more sheep. 
- In the Balkan there is a mopping race to see if Bulgaria can be conquered before Rumania is. 
- The Yellow Alliance *central Europe) is mopping up Denmark and Lowlands, 
- The green alliance in Western Europe tries to mop up Switzerland and France, while those countries are mopping up Lowlands. Not clear about the war between Greece and Italy. 
- Nothing clear yet about the position of the Islands and Austria. How long does it take for a LSM to cross the Atlantic? 

5 hours ago, dageraad said:

victory-map-diplomacy-10511.png.abb5cf9a76ba6f9e99884f3f3460daf2.png
The map at the middle of turn 11. 

- The Africans  (Orange) are mopping up Morocco while gaining a strong foothold in the middle east, putting that alliance at a disadvantage with all the ARM production down. 
- The Middle East tries to mop up the African Incursions, while mounting counter-invasions and trying to stem the incursions from the north. And breeding more sheep. 
- In the Balkan there is a mopping race to see if Bulgaria can be conquered before Rumania is. 
- The Yellow Alliance *central Europe) is mopping up Denmark and Lowlands, 
- The green alliance in Western Europe tries to mop up Switzerland and France, while those countries are mopping up Lowlands. Not clear about the war between Greece and Italy. 
- Nothing clear yet about the position of the Islands and Austria. How long does it take for a LSM to cross the Atlantic? 

Some excellent points. Morocco is obviously dead, and the 2 African alliances are obviously friendly. ME may be the first large TA to expire. Don't see yellow in Lowlands. Green looks strong in the south, but has lost Lowlands and Denmark, cutting dramatically into their potential power. Greece-Italy has all the hallmarks of a phony war. 

Every western European country is asking themselves where will the western alliance strike? They've declined political entanglements on the continent, and clearly won't be content to sit and watch. Austria is a real poser, with Italy possibly able to supply answers, since they have an alliance. Norway and Northern Russia are effectively TA with the Balkan/CR group, giving the game multiple super alliances. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Small changes this turn (well, the turn of two weeks ago)
Well, Autria is no longer Neutral. That's some news
And what's next? 
Stay tuned, for next turns episode of "The Map"

victory-map-diplomacy-10513.png.197d9b38169ec069c9568a5cc341cc69.png

15 hours ago, Marklen X said:

Well, they've been allied with that group since the start, and since 2 of the original members are no longer with us, it's not a big surprise. 

What exactly do you mean? Which groups and members are you talking about?

20 hours ago, Hamish said:

What exactly do you mean? Which groups and members are you talking about?

Lukas was talking about Austria. They've been allied with Italy from the start, and Lowlands and Denmark, two original members of that alliance, are no longer with us. You've received plenty of help from the Russians, even if it's mainly informational. German's hardly have enough bombers to make a difference. 

14 hours ago, Marklen X said:

Lukas was talking about Austria. They've been allied with Italy from the start, and Lowlands and Denmark, two original members of that alliance, are no longer with us. You've received plenty of help from the Russians, even if it's mainly informational. German's hardly have enough bombers to make a difference. 

Well of course my TAs provide me with information, I'm sure Sweden's TAs do the same for him. They even do some recon strikes for me. Those do not compare to 31 groups of Ju-88 bombing your troops I can tell you. If I had a TA with that kind of air power available, I think this war would be over quickly.

I am not complaining. (Well maybe a little. 😁) But I don't blame Sweden for getting outside help. Victory is a team sport, and even though the loss of a team member is not the end of the game for the rest of the team, the fun in this game for me lies in working together with your TAs, help each other out when you can. That and surprising my enemies. I hope I brought you some surprises!

victory-map-diplomacy-10514.png.715b9e59b46b3c8ebe10a52dfbbbeb74.png

The map halfway through turn 14. 
We are at 15 now. 

Ik shows the african and red alliance pushing into the middle east, were resistance is weakening, 
Bellinzona falls to Italy 
Luxemburg falls to France and
Poland pushes into Rumania. 
And I colored the Faeroe islands purple, as there must be a reasonfor Iceland to DW on Denmark. This is the only one I could come up with. 

On 2/28/2021 at 10:00 AM, dageraad said:

How? Any suggestions?

Your TA has already refused us. I dont like dropping early, but dont want to pay just to be a thorn in the side of the eventual winners.  I have no suggestions as your TA team is in control of all access routes to all other players.