Rolling Thunder Forums

HOV - next update - old games

HOV - Last update was for game 96, game ended 2016-2017, results not posted til 2022.

Currently now in game 110. So we are now 14 games and at least 7 years since some of these games ended. We are now 2 plus years removed from the last update.

I am currently in game 107 which will be ending in about 7 months.......

So will there be any updates for the games going forward game  97+......????????

I ask, because it is part of the reason we play, to see who wins and how well we do for those that survive.

DezertCamel :robot:

On 6/15/2024 at 9:43 AM, DezertCamel said:

HOV - Last update was for game 96, game ended 2016-2017, results not posted til 2022.

Currently now in game 110. So we are now 14 games and at least 7 years since some of these games ended. We are now 2 plus years removed from the last update.

I am currently in game 107 which will be ending in about 7 months.......

So will there be any updates for the games going forward game  97+......????????

I ask, because it is part of the reason we play, to see who wins and how well we do for those that survive.

DezertCamel :robot:

It’s not why play. I play to kick some 🐫 ass all across the desert. 🤪

2 hours ago, The Fremen said:

It’s not why play. I play to kick some 🐫 ass all across the desert. 🤪

Too bad I am not in the desert at the moment........ Currently on my way to Moscow......