Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 111 Recruiting

RTGPete

With game 97 getting close to ending and a number of countries in other games in somewhat dire straights, it's time to open up the next game of Victory!  Thus, Game 111 is now open for registrations!  It will be termed game 91 because the code doesn't like 3-digit game numbers, so I'll just refer to it as game 91 from here on out.

This is a special team game with 10 teams of 4 players each along with some setup enhancements.  More details can be found in the attached setup document.  It's pretty detailed, so you should go over it carefully before making your choices.

Nations in this game are not assigned in a first-come, first-served basis, so you can sign up now or right up until it fills and you will have the same chance of receiving your preferred nation blocs.  Unlike regular games, one player can run multiple countries in a nation bloc, so you could join with a friend and each run two nations if you liked, or find 4 players to each play one nation apiece in a bloc, or however you want to break it up within a 4 nation bloc.

Solo players can sign up as well; in this case I'll try to form you into a team with other solo players.  However, your varying preferred nation blocs (see setup form in the attached document) can make it hard for me to get you what you want.  Your best bet by far is to form a team ahead of time, whether that's with 4 different players or fewer than that who are willing play multiple nations each to fill out a team.

Once the teams are set and you know what nations your team controls, I'll send out emails to everybody and at that point you can assign your nations to each of your team members and pick your technology types as usual.

If you have any questions about the setup process, feel free to send me an email at victory@rollingthunder.com

Good luck everybody!

Victory Game 91 Signup Information.pdf