Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, I guess it will be sometime later today. The guy's gotta sleep right? I think it's 7:00AM his time right now, and he probably went to sleep around 3AM (he's dedicated), but ... like a few of us around here, he needs to catch a few winks or he's grumpy.

I'll see you all later today/tonight.

Hi Guys,

I got ahold of Pete - looks like about 3 hours or so from now or about 4 PM MST. He is ok but the snowstorm here has played merry hell with schedules and such. Shouldn't be much longer now.

Take care and best wishes to all for 2007!

Russ

Great thanks. I can stop hitting "refresh" and "send/recieve" for a couple hours.

Snow? That is some sort of mythical thing right? We've had the warmest year ever in recorded history here in Sweden and Xmas was a green xmas and we're pretty far up north here in Umeå, tonight as I went to work here in the ERICU it was drizzling warm spring rain...I'm really confused about the weather so you could take some of that Colorado snow which seems to give you guys problems and ship it over here :woohoo:

Best wishes for 2007

Cheers

/Lars

Snow? That is some sort of mythical thing right? We've had the warmest year ever in recorded history here in Sweden and Xmas was a green xmas and we're pretty far up north here in Umeå, tonight as I went to work here in the ERICU it was drizzling warm spring rain...I'm really confused about the weather so you could take some of that Colorado snow which seems to give you guys problems and ship it over here :woohoo:

Best wishes for 2007

Cheers

/Lars

I thought the mythical thing was hockey...

Best wishes for 2007

Cheers

/Lars

I thought the mythical thing was hockey...

Snow in the Rockies?? Say it ain so.. :pirate2: