EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I know I'm a bit 'previous' here - but I can't help it. :D Anyone know anything about how things are going yet with the turns?

Breoghan,

Normally, I might be inclined to agree that you are a bit premature with this post.

HOWEVER.

Since turns were so late to arrive on the last turn cycle, it would be a wonderful surprise if we actually saw them Friday before leaving work for home...

Any chances of that happening?

Patience boys, patience. Pete does not even get close to an estimate until Friday. I believe at one point he said that on Thursday, they enter any turns that come in by mail (yes you can mail them in and have them entered but it costs extra) and do any clean up of the entries that are required and then on Friday everything runs.

Of course now this it is Friday, any estimate on when turns will be out. :D

The patterns recently seem to be:

Snow storm results in delays. Can't someone fix that? (Planetary Engineering, Generation X?)

War mongers who generate battles make Pete (and Russ?) salivate all over the results, generating needless distractions and delaying results for us more peaceful types.

Random event rolls in Colorado result in delays.

:D

Octus

War mongers who generate battles make Pete (and Russ?) salivate all over the results, generating needless distractions and delaying results for us more peaceful types.

That would explain the soggy pdf files I keep getting... :D

Snow storm results in delays. Can't someone fix that? (Planetary Engineering, Generation X?)

Random event rolls in Colorado result in delays.

:D

Octus

LOL! Random events!

well I do have to say that it is freakin cold here in Colorado so hopefully Pete and Russ are snuggling up next to their computers letting the heat generated from processing our turns keeping them warm.

Now if there internet connection doesn't freeze over we should be good for turns tonight *hoping*

I hope a 'large pipe' connection to the internet is not literally a plumbing item in Pete's neck of the woods. It could be a long wait for spring if it gets way too cold. :D

Octus