• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHOCK AWE followed by even more SHOCK AND AWE! Turns are in :wub:

Cheers

/Locklyn

Unbelievable.

Believe it! My game turn report arrived 8 minutes ago!

I take back everything I've muttered under my breath about Russ & Pete. They're Fantastic! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so now it's afternoon and I don't feel so bad putting up this post. Any official ETA on turn arrival?

Also, what was the cause of the early arrival of turn sheets last time? Were the sun and moon and stars aligned perfectly? Was a Stable Time Hole generator in operation, allowing turns processed on Saturday to be sent back to Friday morning? If so, it was worth the expenditure of Caldaran Crystals...

Is there anything we the player base can do to get turn arrivals like we did last time? It was real nice getting them while still here at work. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we'd love to see that kind of "turnaround" happen routinely. It's amazing how easy it is to become spoiled.

Thanks guys.

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and everything going ok - looks to be about midnight our time plus or minus (6-8 hours from now).

In response to Prospective's Q - mostly a sun, moon and stars alignment situation :D Pete's schedule has a lot to do with it, any processing/runtime issues during the run itself, whether or not anything new is being put in or watched closely, setups, any epic battles, etc. Our goal is always to get them out as soon as possible of course but there are a lot of variables that go into it. If everything goes extremely well then getting them out Friday afternoon is a pleasant result - in practice late Friday evening sometime is much more likely.

Players can help the process by getting turns in by first thing Thursday morning at the latest (Wednesday is even better) and, if you have a new setup or have any issues/problems relating to the last cycle that need to be resolved before the next turn runs then get those to Pete as soon as you can so he can potentially look/resolve them before processing day. Those can help but the big variables are in the processing run itself :D

Take care and good gaming!

Russ