Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope that "brutal" means relatively equal forces slugging it out to the bitter end rather than the 100M ton Nova DN showing up and vaporizing your planet etc...

:cheers:

Relatively equal forces is fine. But to be "Brutal", the sizes of the fleets and lost materials would have to be huge. Say something more along the lines of two fleets with about 10,000 screen ships each, protecting DN fire bases massing around 100,000,000. And the winner ends up with only about 1,000,000 tons in damaged ships left. That would be a "brutal" fight.

I hope that "brutal" means relatively equal forces slugging it out to the bitter end rather than the 100M ton Nova DN showing up and vaporizing your planet etc...

:drunk:

Relatively equal forces is fine. But to be "Brutal", the sizes of the fleets and lost materials would have to be huge. Say something more along the lines of two fleets with about 10,000 screen ships each, protecting DN fire bases massing around 100,000,000. And the winner ends up with only about 1,000,000 tons in damaged ships left. That would be a "brutal" fight.

I was wondering if the parties involved in some of these brutal conflicts wouldn't mind posting their battle reports. This forum has been too quiet lately. :cheers:

We need some open public fights. Share your rage! :beer:

Hey! It's after midnight already. So, when are the turns going to be out? Come on now, the deadline is past, get a move on and get the turns processed already!!!! With computers getting faster everything should have been processed already. Hurry it up already. I can't waaaiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry .. I just wanted to be first.

I wanted to ask the same question but I didn't want to sound too anxious amongst you more seasoned players :robot:

I know its only Thursday - and that only has 24 hours, right? -----1440 minutes ---

Thats only 86400 seconds to live through.....

And then of course there's Friday. Another 24 hours.

Not that I'm counting, you understand.

Its a good thing I don't have anything important brewing, or I might really start showing signs of being twitched.

Not that I am.

Twitched, that is.

86370 secs to go......

Tick, tock, tick, tock ...

I've found my life has been divided into a biweekly calendar. Game turns and paychecks are on the same day, but game turns are much more important.

And I wait ....

Did I mention there is a large ground assault going on right now? Immense. Last turn a total of 160 divisions were lost by the contenders.

tick, tock, tick, tock.

Results, results, results.

*sigh*

Hey Russ, any word from St.Peter about when he will open the Pearly Gate and let the angels find us with their messages from above? :D

The other natives seem unusually restless today, almost looker like in their need for turn results :P

No word yet - too early for a reliable estimate but it won't be a real early result so expect it late tonight at best unless you hear otherwise. :unsure:

Russ

Hey Russ, any word from St.Peter about when he will open the Pearly Gate and let the angels find us with their messages from above? :D

The other natives seem unusually restless today, almost looker like in their need for turn results :P

At least the natives have not started bringing out big pots of water and lighting fires under them. :D:unsure: