Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Hey Russ, any word from St.Peter about when he will open the Pearly Gate and let the angels find us with their messages from above? :D

The other natives seem unusually restless today, almost looker like in their need for turn results :P

At least the natives have not started bringing out big pots of water and lighting fires under them. :D:unsure:

At least you noticed they really are restless!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Russ, any word from St.Peter about when he will open the Pearly Gate and let the angels find us with their messages from above? :D

The other natives seem unusually restless today, almost looker like in their need for turn results :P

At least the natives have not started bringing out big pots of water and lighting fires under them. :D:unsure:

Depends on which locale you are refering to. Some may have the water at a rolling boil by now. :P

What people will do for ice time. What ungodly hours do those young hockey enthusiasts (and parents!) keep?

Everything except for the pdf creation just finished - off to take my son to ice hockey practice now, will create the pdf's when I get back - should have them out a few hours from now.

Does your son play hockey in the middle of the night? :P

Everything except for the pdf creation just finished - off to take my son to ice hockey practice now, will create the pdf's when I get back - should have them out a few hours from now.

All hockey is played late at night. This is done to protect the identies of the players, who will be ostracized and chased down by others in the community if it was known that play such a (and I hate to use the term) sport.

According to my historians, all the padding and protective gear the hockey players wear was developed over years to help protect them from the torch wielding mobs that might come after them. Indeed, they note that hockey has become more violent over the years as the kinder and gentler players have been caught and culled by the mobs. Only the strongest, faster, and most willing to resort to violence to protect themselves have survived in an example of evolution and what drives change. Even the hockey stick has changed, becoming more tapered, flatter, stronger, and more able to inflict deadly damage on the raging mobs.

Indeed he does. 5:00am to 6:30am practices are quite common - that means being up at 3:30 - 4:30am or so to get ready and take him down to the rink. In this case I was already up running SN turns, so I just stayed up <yawn>

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, Russ. Any inside word on the progress of Pete?

If it is a secret, post it here, this thread is so long and shows 48,000+ views so no one will ever know, unless they are on a need to know basis.

:D what should lookers do, but keep looking.

Well, it appears lookers also ask.

Nice to know you were first this cycle! :ph34r:

Octus

Hi all,

Talked with Pete and things going ok - lots of fighting going on but looks to be a somewhat normal time for turn results. Midnight our time plus or minus assuming nothing unpleasant or unusual pops up between now and then :ph34r:

Russ

:D

Hey, Russ. Any inside word on the progress of Pete?

If it is a secret, post it here, this thread is so long and shows 48,000+ views so no one will ever know, unless they are on a need to know basis.

:robot: what should lookers do, but keep looking.

Well, it appears lookers also ask.

Nice to know you were first this cycle! :ph34r:

Octus

They do not want me to make a big deal of it, but were you on the "need to know" list?

If so go ahead and look, but for crying do not tell anybody. This sort of a me and Russ secret society thing.

Every one else sort of yells at Pete, but Russ seems to be the guy who dishes out the straight poop. :thumbsup: