Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Well, this is weird. I log on to check the news before going to bed (want to go to bed early so I can get my turns) .... I have turns in my mail! I have turns in my mail! I have turns in my mail!

weird. Now I'll be up all night wondering what I'm going to do.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, this is weird. I log on to check the news before going to bed (want to go to bed early so I can get my turns) .... I have turns in my mail! I have turns in my mail! I have turns in my mail!

weird. Now I'll be up all night wondering what I'm going to do.

To not worry about turns is a disappointment!

Fortunately, not a bitter one. :alien::alien::D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh.... And now the payback for spoiling us last time! We're all checking for our turns hours before they're likely to show....

Or are they on the way already perhaps.... maybe... could be...?

How about it, Russ? Any official hints from our keeper. As you can see the natives are bantering among each other, the mua-ha-ha-ha-ha is particularily sinister so it might be a great time to ask Pete what's the status of processing turns. :D

:python:

How about it, Russ? Any official hints from our keeper. As you can see the natives are bantering among each other, the mua-ha-ha-ha-ha is particularily sinister so it might be a great time to ask Pete what's the status of processing turns. :D

:python:

Turns running smoothly but I will say that the number of battles involving fairly significant fleets rose dramatically this turn. Large numbers of junk screens in some of the battles slowed things down a lot this morning - hopefully there won't be too many more of those as the day wears on. Quite a number of 20+ million ton engagements and several much larger than that. Are we at the brink of widespread war? Where will it end? Is the <insert your home system name here?> star system next???

[

Turns running smoothly but I will say that the number of battles involving fairly significant fleets rose dramatically this turn. Large numbers of junk screens in some of the battles slowed things down a lot this morning - hopefully there won't be too many more of those as the day wears on. Quite a number of 20+ million ton engagements and several much larger than that. Are we at the brink of widespread war? Where will it end? Is the <insert your home system name here?> star system next???

Ouch, that would be me then doing the nasty stuff...sorry for delaying everyone elses turns but I was eager to try something out that could either be a roaring sucess or an easy way to turn 25 million tons of warships into so much scrapmetal :D Oh and I think I just found the Neeve Dynasty HW which would explain the really large battle...so sorry MMB :python:

:drunk:

/Locklyn

Cheers

Large numbers of junk screens in some of the battles slowed things down a lot this morning

The Hellenic Homeworld has close to 40000 screens in its defensive fleet. The Mk IV Battle Director should take care of that though :D

/Locklyn

Please, I do not know why you are calling these actions "war". Why, it's spring time, and many of just had the urge to conduct some spring cleaning! Out with the old (HW owners), and in with the new (HW owners). :D:python::D

Still Waiting..... :D

I hope this outbreak of war hasn't interrupted delivery of various libations. We are getting thirsty over here. :D

We face the possibility that you scared the crap out of him with that mua-ha-ha-ha-ha thing.

Hey I only pirated the thread. Besides even scurvy dogs need their grog. :python: