• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the ETA on the turns?

Same as last time, we're sure.

Btw, wouldn't you be happier with wings? You should get your geneticists to work on that.

No thank you, we are just fine.

In our opinion, lifeforms with wings tend to be a little "flighty"... :P

"flighty" ? Some are just plain batty.

Speaking of batty, would it be too batty of me to ask Russ if he has heard from Pete :drunk:

If they are batty, does that make them cricket? :cheers:

Results about to go out - it was a good run, though I did give espionage agents some time off and delayed their reports until the beginning of next turn. This was an interesting cycle for ground battles - there were a lot of those.....

Data files are now in.

:drunk:

I generally delay sending the data files out because when I send them out right after the pdf's I often get some kicked back due to full email boxes. Also, if your email program automatically downloads attachments, one can overwrite the other and you might think that both weren't sent :P All pdf's and data files are gone now :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Dang it! I actually got my last set of orders worked out and input on Monday this week. That's four days without any SNROTE to work over, rather than usual two! Clearly this is WAY beyond my endurance!

Never again, I say! NEVER AGAIN!

Pete, any chance of ending my suffering before Saturday morning?!?!

TErnest

(ARG! Where did I put my medication!?!)

Dang it! I actually got my last set of orders worked out and input on Monday this week. That's four days without any SNROTE to work over, rather than usual two! Clearly this is WAY beyond my endurance!

TErnest

With all that tiime on your hands, sounds like the right therapy is setting up and running another empire. SN:ROE 24/7? :blink:

TErnest

I hear you. I try to be inputting orders on Wed. so I can 'rush' to email my orders before midnight. Those rare times I'm done 'early' always cost me more money as I then seem to find time to generate another 40 orders (like moving those obsolete fleets around)

Any eta (estimated time of arrival ) :blink: from the grand poobahs?

:robot: