Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russ, Just to clarify in case any body in this group does not watch Eureka, the sheriff is the central character who keeps the show going by saving all the Einstein types from blowing themselves and the universe up. Sounds like Pete bought the anology hook, line, and stinker. :thumbsup:B):thumbsup::wub:

I haven't seen the show but Pete was telling me a little about it - sounds pretty funny :laugh: I'll have to see if I can catch it - it sounds pretty close to the truth, Pete has always been the smarter one and I've always handled the admin side of things...there aren't any hidden cameras around here are there? :ph34r:

Russ

Russ, Just to clarify in case any body in this group does not watch Eureka, the sheriff is the central character who keeps the show going by saving all the Einstein types from blowing themselves and the universe up. Sounds like Pete bought the anology hook, line, and stinker. :thumbsup:B):thumbsup::wub:

I haven't seen the show but Pete was telling me a little about it - sounds pretty funny :laugh: I'll have to see if I can catch it - it sounds pretty close to the truth, Pete has always been the smarter one and I've always handled the admin side of things...there aren't any hidden cameras around here are there? :ph34r:

Russ

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

Well, turns are in, but not one of my orders is in it.

Only the Standing orders got processed :laugh:

Has that only happened to me?

I stand corrected,

the standing orderes got process prior to the orders it seems. Messing up a few orders that way. But not as bad as I first thought.

Only the Standing orders got processed :laugh:

I stand corrected,

the standing orderes got process prior to the orders it seems. Messing up a few orders that way. But not as bad as I first thought.

That's interesting because mine appear to be in the correct order.

Only the Standing orders got processed :wub:

I stand corrected,

That's interesting because mine appear to be in the correct order.

No problems in my empires. You just must be so special. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...