EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

Hmm. Pete seems to be hinting that the solution involves pirates :cheers: ...Arrrr.

The most likely explanation is there is a tech that allows you to breed giant space parrots that will sweep away screen ships with a single flap of their wings. :cheers:

But what would you feed them??

Any chance that those indulging in the battles would post the outcomes on the board? I like a good read and as I'm not yet in the position to squish or get squished, the stories can dirty the underwear of my fleet commanders!

Astroid size peanuts from the Nuts system of course.

Yes, battle reports would be great.

Watch Dr Who's The Infinite Quest. Giant space parrots eat gold.

[

Hmm. Pete seems to be hinting that the solution involves pirates :ph34r: ...Arrrr.

The most likely explanation is there is a tech that allows you to breed giant space parrots that will sweep away screen ships with a single flap of their wings. :ph34r:

Any chance that those indulging in the battles would post the outcomes on the board? I like a good read and as I'm not yet in the position to squish or get squished, the stories can dirty the underwear of my fleet commanders!

The age old solutions may still work for your commanders. Issue brown pants to officers, or whatever color your extrement is.

My officers also wear red shirts, since our blood is of like color. Helps keep the morale up.....for a short time.

Guess I didn't miss much but frustration since I was driving across Michigan and Ontario Saturday/Sunday. Used my college freshman's brand new computer to check for turns Sunday night and they were in.

Octus

Setup: sent Thursday.

Payment: Sent and recieved Friday.

Finding out my setup will come with the next round of turns?

Woe! :blink:

Now I understand the pain of waiting.

Only approximately 90 hours to go... not that I'm counting...

Welcome to the most sacred of SNROTE rituals!

There is a reason that this thread dates to the beginning of the board, itself. And that it is the only thread that has received additions each and every month!

Welcome to the joy! :ranting: The bewilderment! :blink: The surprise! :( The anticipation! :D The frustration! :cheers: The passion! :ranting: And the celebration of actual turn delivery! :cheers::drunk::cheers:

TErnest

There is a reason that this thread dates to the beginning of the board, itself. And that it is the only thread that has received additions each and every month!

Welcome to the joy! :ranting: The bewilderment! :blink: The surprise! :( The anticipation! :D The frustration! :cheers: The passion! :ranting: And the celebration of actual turn delivery! :cheers::drunk::cheers:

TErnest

Not that I'm eyeing a sixpack of gluten free beer in celebration, no not at all. :blink:

Welcome to the joy! :D The bewilderment! :blink: The surprise! :beer: The anticipation! :santa: The frustration! :ranting: The passion! :wub: And the celebration of actual turn delivery! :cheers::drunk::cheers:

TErnest

Not that I'm eyeing a sixpack of gluten free beer in celebration, no not at all. ;)

Poor guy, you have to drink that expensive stuff ?

[

Hmm. Pete seems to be hinting that the solution involves pirates :wub: ...Arrrr.

The most likely explanation is there is a tech that allows you to breed giant space parrots that will sweep away screen ships with a single flap of their wings. :beer:

I know this one!

ANY THING THEY WANT :santa:

So what's the ETA on this cycle's turns? Almost done?!?!?!?!?!?...... :beer:

Ha! :santa: The holiday delayed a large batch of hardcopy turns so they didn't arrive until today. If it's just a couple of turns then I generally start the cycle without them, but in this case it was a significant number. Definitely will delay things as I couldn't get everything running on Thursday night as I like to do.

Not that I'm eyeing a sixpack of gluten free beer in celebration, no not at all. :wub:

Poor guy, you have to drink that expensive stuff ?

Yeah, it's coming down in price though. At least I can get 3 different brands here - Bard's Tale Dragon, Toleration Ale, and Red Bridge.

Red Bridge is cheapest, but I like a slightly sweet beer so Toleration works for me. But it's pricey... $8 or so because it's a pint bottle and imported from Great Britain. So I usually drink Bard's Tale and use Red Bridge for cooking.

Let me tell, after not having beer batter hush puppies or onion rings for 6 years, the $2 a bottle was well worth it. :beer::santa: Not to mention getting to stand outside, bbq some steaks, and have a beer while doing it. 110% pure win.

On to the topic at hand... So, looks like Saturday for turns then.

Count this cycle as a real late one. Battles might get ugly later in the cycle, hard to say (I've been warned that this could happen this cycle) and it was a slow start anyway because of the holiday mail delay. Have a nice Friday night and Saturday......I wouldn't expect results until later on Saturday.