Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm ... My bet for when the turns will come out is 10:10 PM on Saturday (CDT).

The person to pick the closest time wins a an incredible prize package consisting of a pat on the back, a hearty handshake, the Warm glow of Victory, and bragging rights for two whole weeks.

Do you deliver personally or do we have to visit you and get the package ourselves ?

Nope - the turns will arrive precisely 2 seconds after you turn your computer off after giving up on checking every 5 minutes late Friday and on Saturday morning. That will be those same two seconds after you've finally decided you can't put off doing that 'To Do List' #2 slot for the weekend after all.

Nope - the turns will arrive precisely 2 seconds after you turn your computer off after giving up on checking every 5 minutes late Friday and on Saturday morning. That will be those same two seconds after you've finally decided you can't put off doing that 'To Do List' #2 slot for the weekend after all.

I am DEEPLY troubled by what you just posted! Why the government allows you to use their ultrasophisticated spy satellites to look at other SN:ROTE player's weekend activities, I have no idea! How dare you....and them! :(:blink:

Just for that, I'm waiting 4 seconds later than usual to turn off my computer this weekend. That should fix you and your spymasters!

And I'm not signing my name, just to confuse you further!!! :blink:

<_<

Dear Mr. High Sheriff,

I was pleased to note that Thursday's turn receipts were post marked around 2:30 AM.

The logical assumption is that St Pete wanted an earl start for this cycle. Please tell me that that in deed is the situation!

Not wanting to steal their thunder, but I exchanged some email with Russ on Thursday early morning and he indicated that they were going to try to get an early start to the turns this time around. I'll guess 2am Saturday Mountain Time.

John

Just hope me attacking three major enemy fleets won't slow things down...one has some 20000 screens in it...will be interesting to see if new equipment works right, hard to tell from the combat reports if you actually hit the heavies more often in every round than the screens since the report only list in what order things were destroyed.

Cheers

/Locklyn

Dear Mr. High Sheriff,

I was pleased to note that Thursday's turn receipts were post marked around 2:30 AM.

The logical assumption is that St Pete wanted an earl start for this cycle. Please tell me that that in deed is the situation!

Not wanting to steal their thunder, but I exchanged some email with Russ on Thursday early morning and he indicated that they were going to try to get an early start to the turns this time around. I'll guess 2am Saturday Mountain Time.

John

Your post is the stuff this thread is made of!

:(:blink::blink:

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and things are moving along well - probably be another 4 hours min so maybe 1-2 AM our time (always assuming of course there are no unexpected alien attacks, meteor strikes, etc. :cheers: )

So....give the send/receive button a rest for a while and if everything goes to plan start looking again later tonight :P

Russ

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and things are moving along well - probably be another 4 hours min so maybe 1-2 AM our time (always assuming of course there are no unexpected alien attacks, meteor strikes, etc. :cheers: )

So....give the send/receive button a rest for a while and if everything goes to plan start looking again later tonight :P

Russ

Good job!

Turns are in.

John

Turns and mdb files are all gone now. I've been fiddling with the bridge/tonnage/fire control section of the printouts to get them to work properly with very large values, and I might have messed something up so that the tonnages or bridge #'s aren't displaying correctly. Oops! Should be just the report and not the battle itself. Will get things squared away on that front asap.

Pete,

I've just emailed you something that I need you to look at ASAP as it is probably due to the fiddling you did, large naval battle didn't run to completion...which it should have..

Cheers

/Locklyn