EternusIV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm *fidgets with claws and tentacles* I might have a few battles this turn...perhaps a couple of invasions...nothing big I think...and nothing that should stall the processing...I hope :)

Next next turn will be a dozie though :alien:

:beer:

/Locklyn

Erm *fidgets with claws and tentacles* I might have a few battles this turn...perhaps a couple of invasions...nothing big I think...and nothing that should stall the processing...I hope :)

Next next turn will be a dozie though :alien:

:beer:

/Locklyn

Oh boy, I can hardly wait until next turn. :( Is there any word on when this turn will be out?

PS don't forget Daylight Savings ends tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

Sorry but I'm afraid I don't have a current ETA- I talked with Pete earlier this evening and he was doing pretty well but was in a spot where it was difficult to predict the ETA. I had to lay down with a headache for a few hours and it's too late to call (don't want to wake the kids) for an update so...

It was his intention to get it out tonight though and he was on track for that so as long as he didn't run into any unexpected the chances are good. He really doesn't want it to be delayed any longer unless there just isn't any choice.

Russ

• 2 weeks later...