Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

I actually only have one real major battle and two invasions for this turn so I shouldn't be holding things back :cheers:

Have good turns everyone...well that is everyone except those I am fighting ;)

:thumbsup:

/Locklyn

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually only have one real major battle and two invasions for this turn so I shouldn't be holding things back :cheers:

Have good turns everyone...well that is everyone except those I am fighting :cheers:

:thumbsup:

/Locklyn

A very significant battle just finished...I can't say who it involved but it had big implications and serious losses. I'm sure one side will be drinking heavily after they get their results back, to deaden the pain of the losses...... :(

Took a long time to run, I'm afraid (there were a lot of battles starting right on pulse 1 of the turn). Definitely a late turn this cycle, Saturday morning almost for sure ;)

Hmmm...should I be worried that it was my battle post Pete chose to reply to ;)

Oh well, win some lose some if that is the case...not like it's the only front I am fighting on *sigh* and here I was hoping to be a peaceful race exploring the vastness of space...but nah, I am forced to keep blowing things up :thumbsup:

Peace everyone :cheers:

/Locklyn

A very significant battle just finished...I can't say who it involved but it had big implications and serious losses. I'm sure one side will be drinking heavily after they get their results back, to deaden the pain of the losses...... ;)

Cargo ships are already in transit! HBOB to the rescue!!! :cheers::thumbsup::cheers:

I actually only have one real major battle and two invasions for this turn so I shouldn't be holding things back :ranting:

Have good turns everyone...well that is everyone except those I am fighting :thumbsup:

:joker:

/Locklyn

A very significant battle just finished...I can't say who it involved but it had big implications and serious losses. I'm sure one side will be drinking heavily after they get their results back, to deaden the pain of the losses...... :cheers:

Took a long time to run, I'm afraid (there were a lot of battles starting right on pulse 1 of the turn). Definitely a late turn this cycle, Saturday morning almost for sure :(

I guess this cant be me since I ran mine on pulse 2 this turn. :thumbsup:

I actually only have one real major battle and two invasions for this turn so I shouldn't be holding things back :ranting:

Have good turns everyone...well that is everyone except those I am fighting :thumbsup:

/Locklyn

A very significant battle just finished...I can't say who it involved but it had big implications and serious losses. I'm sure one side will be drinking heavily after they get their results back, to deaden the pain of the losses...... :thumbsup:

Took a long time to run, I'm afraid (there were a lot of battles starting right on pulse 1 of the turn). Definitely a late turn this cycle, Saturday morning almost for sure :(

Now, does Pete mean significant losses to the order of magnitude us normal players would experience, or at the next qauntum level, that Lars works at?

/Locklyn

A very significant battle just finished...I can't say who it involved but it had big implications and serious losses. I'm sure one side will be drinking heavily after they get their results back, to deaden the pain of the losses...... :cheers:

Took a long time to run, I'm afraid (there were a lot of battles starting right on pulse 1 of the turn). Definitely a late turn this cycle, Saturday morning almost for sure :thumbsup:

Now, does Pete mean significant losses to the order of magnitude us normal players would experience, or at the next qauntum level, that Lars works at?

I would think it would depend on whether you are with Lars or against him. :(

PS: Turns are in.

Have good turns everyone...well that is everyone except those I am fighting :cheers:

/Locklyn

Took a long time to run, I'm afraid (there were a lot of battles starting right on pulse 1 of the turn). Definitely a late turn this cycle, Saturday morning almost for sure :thumbsup:

I would think it would depend on whether you are with Lars or against him. :(

PS: Turns are in.

What, you mean there are people actually against me?! Now that is just hurtful :drunk:

Turns went very well on my end. No big losses and found the last of the Hellenic Galaxy Explorers so now they're toast once my hunter killers catch up with them.

Oh yeah...found a new empire...it blew up up my explorers...now why did you go and do that?? :thumbsup:

:cheers:

/Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...

And so it begins....

The nervous tic in one eye when players leave the vicinity of their computers during the bi-weekly Wed-Sat slow-down of time (except for those who have developed Mk X Anti-time dilation tech)

The tremor in the hand reaching inadvertently for the mouse, then withdrawing it guiltily, looking about oneself checking if it was seen

The sheepish grin of relief when someone else makes the first request for information from RTG Pete and Co, opening the floodgates.

Escalating crushing disappointment when you eventually, at increasingly reduced intervals of time, start looking hopefully for turn results from Friday evening onwards, having airily stated that you're 'just checking my emails, sweetheart' to one's nearest and dearest.

Mutters words overheard by spouses that might, in less understanding better halfs, be taken as short-temperedness (is there such a word?)

Unwillingness to go to bed until silly-o'clock Friday night/Saturday morning - just in case

Its all so sad really.

(twitch) :jawdrop:

And so it begins....

The nervous tic in one eye when players leave the vicinity of their computers during the bi-weekly Wed-Sat slow-down of time (except for those who have developed Mk X Anti-time dilation tech)

The tremor in the hand reaching inadvertently for the mouse, then withdrawing it guiltily, looking about oneself checking if it was seen

The sheepish grin of relief when someone else makes the first request for information from RTG Pete and Co, opening the floodgates.

Escalating crushing disappointment when you eventually, at increasingly reduced intervals of time, start looking hopefully for turn results from Friday evening onwards, having airily stated that you're 'just checking my emails, sweetheart' to one's nearest and dearest.

Mutters words overheard by spouses that might, in less understanding better halfs, be taken as short-temperedness (is there such a word?)

Unwillingness to go to bed until silly-o'clock Friday night/Saturday morning - just in case

Its all so sad really.

(twitch) :(

:jawdrop::cheers:<_<

I thought I was the only one who had those conversations with my wife! Silly-o'clock!

And so it begins....

Its all so sad really.

(twitch) :(

:jawdrop::cheers:<_<

I thought I was the only one who had those conversations with my wife! Silly-o'clock!

Being single has many benefits. Impatiently waiting up until silly-o'clock still happens. The leaves still don't get raked. But I don’t have to justify my actions to anyone.

Although in a way, the end result is pretty much the same. I’m actually pretty good at nagging myself about the leaves.