Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silly O'Clock. Now, is that before or after 0:dark 30? Just want to be certain before the email fetish starts tomorrow night...

It’s definitely after 0:beer 30, way past 0:dark 30. Silly o’clock doesn’t come until after your local StarBar closes.

Closes? We never close!

:jawdrop:

Silly O'Clock. Now, is that before or after 0:dark 30? Just want to be certain before the email fetish starts tomorrow night...

It’s definitely after 0:beer 30, way past 0:dark 30. Silly o’clock doesn’t come until after your local StarBar closes.

Closes? We never close!

OK, IMHO The above post is one of the better responses to another post on the board.

Close? Never! Pass out OK/maybe, but never close.

This thread should be read to the beat of "who's on first"! :cheers:

Closes? We never close!

:cheers:

OK, IMHO The above post is one of the better responses to another post on the board.

Close? Never! Pass out OK/maybe, but never close.

This thread should be read to the beat of "who's on first"! <_<

HA! :jawdrop:

Ok, in honor of this thread, StarBars, in addition to daily Happy Hours, will now initiate Silly O'clock Hours. This will begin today at 11 am and will be every other Friday and will run until noon on Saturday or whenever turn results come out, whichever is later. :(

Late start this morning combined with holiday mail delays for regular post players....will do my best but I don't expect the results to be out until late. Hoping to get them out before my son's ice hockey practice early Saturday morning....sleep, bah, who needs that?

Thanks for the update!

Late start this morning combined with holiday mail delays for regular post players....will do my best but I don't expect the results to be out until late. Hoping to get them out before my son's ice hockey practice early Saturday morning....sleep, bah, who needs that?

I'll take that to mean I can do Saturday morning stuff, and get to look over my results during the afternoon!!

I'll take that to mean I can do Saturday morning stuff, and get to look over my results during the afternoon!!

Some players still send in turns my mail??? I cant imagine them getting the results back in the same fashion.

I have seen some turns in the hundreds of pages in lenth. :jawdrop:

Some players still send in turns my mail??? I cant imagine them getting the results back in the same fashion.

Actually there are a lot of regular mail players now. A whole lot of them-way, way more than you might think.

Bad news on the turn processing, I'm afraid - due to a series of delays there is just no way the results will be out tomorrow morning. I'll keep at it but given the hours it definitely will take to run through end turn adjustments and generate the printouts, it just isn't going to be possible for a morning sending. Definitely later on Saturday, ugh. Sorry about that :cheers:

Actually there are a lot of regular mail players now. A whole lot of them-way, way more than you might think.

Bad news on the turn processing, I'm afraid - due to a series of delays there is just no way the results will be out tomorrow morning. I'll keep at it but given the hours it definitely will take to run through end turn adjustments and generate the printouts, it just isn't going to be possible for a morning sending. Definitely later on Saturday, ugh. Sorry about that :cheers:

Thanks for the update, but sorry to hear the bad news about delays.

And watch your back, you know, lift with the legs. Those paper turn results you take to the post office must be awful heavy! The postmaster must HATE every other Monday morning in your town. Or do they just drive up the 18 wheeler and use a fork lift to load the paper turn results?

Octus

Guys, Any news on whether one should hit the sack or not? quarter past midnight here...

/Locklyn