EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So how is it looking this turn? Any chance for us to get turns late friday? Early saturday? Or are we looking at another late late saturday turn? Would be great to know so one can plan the weekend accordingly

:cheers:

/Locklyn

Hi Guys,

Talked to Pete and things progressing but going slow. He has another round of flu going so it won't be late tonight (I've got it myself as well this time - I guess we just hit peak flu season here in Colorado and we can both attest to that :cheers: ). No good ETA for tomorrow right now - there are still processing things that can pop up and how long Pete can go without rest when sick is an unpredictable variable :beer: If I get a better estimate I'll let you know with an update.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Hi Guys,

Talked to Pete and things progressing but going slow. He has another round of flu going so it won't be late tonight (I've got it myself as well this time - I guess we just hit peak flu season here in Colorado and we can both attest to that :beer: ). No good ETA for tomorrow right now - there are still processing things that can pop up and how long Pete can go without rest when sick is an unpredictable variable :beer: If I get a better estimate I'll let you know with an update.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

This might be heresy to some but health is more important than a game turn. Rest and get healthy. :)

Turns are in but something is very wonky with the research report...if you had an empire that got tech completion did you get a research report where the same tech could stand at several different levels of completion?

Also I had no Espionage Results whatsoever which hasn't happened since before espionage was implemented?

Cheers

/Locklyn

Yes, you are right. Something appears to be wrong with the tech report if you completed a tech this turn.

But for me it is with different techs, the completed tech has been taken of the research list as it should have been.

One Tech I added last turn shows as **NO PROGRESS** and one multiple center tech shows up as having different levels of completion (**NO PROGRESS** vs Progressing Well).

Calamaran.