Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had much the same thing happen to me on one of my computers - don't know why yet. I got around it as a temporary fix by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Lo-Fi Version". You get the same stuff sans pics and the like.

Took extra long to get things rolling - results will be out very late this cycle, late tonight mountain time would be a dream (I'll try but it will absolutely be very, very late tonight/early Sunday morning for sure).

Don't forget about daylight savings. (At least for those of us in the 48 states that have daylight savings.)

Took extra long to get things rolling - results will be out very late this cycle, late tonight mountain time would be a dream (I'll try but it will absolutely be very, very late tonight/early Sunday morning for sure).

Don't forget about daylight savings. (At least for those of us in the 48 states that have daylight savings.)

There is something not right about daylight savings time and SNOW STILL ON THE GROUND! Oh, for a touch of global warming.... Long, cold winter in Chitown.

Still hoping for my Sunday morning ritual: 'Breakfast with the Beatles' on WXRT and working on my SN turns!

Octus

Orders are done--running industrial production, research etc now. Then on to snapshots, pdf conversion, data files. Many hours to go (this part actually takes quite a while), but now it's in the grind-it-out phase. And we even lose an hour to daylight savings time, ugh.