Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Question for RTG:

Would it help if people got there turns submitted tuesday or even monday?

Sometimes I can send early and just don't because I do not believe it would make a difference. But if it helps, even a little, I, and mabe others, would submit when done.

It helps a little on the admin side (i.e. Russ) since I don't have as many on the last night and if there is a problem with a file attachment there is more time to get a resubmission in. I'm going to be sending out my SN Check emails probably around midnight Wednesday now (instead of Thursday morning) for folks who aren't in by then and the fewer of those I have to send out the better for me so yes...if you've got your turn ready to submit go ahead and send it when ready and that will help me a little anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This means we are indirectly responsible when the turns come to us on Sunday....I know the people with the larger empires are handicapped by this , and might need until the deadline to fill out their turns....but if possible , as many people as possible send their turns in before the Wednesday deadline , and lets see if we can actually get our turns back on Friday evening / Saturday morning.....

Are turns done yet? :P

:cheers:

Mine are in and acknowledged, are yours?

Oh, you're asking if the results are back. You are either a little early or very late. How much mead do you consume on a daily basis? You may need to take a break from the stuporous effects.

:drunk:

Or not....

Octus

Are turns done yet? :drunk:

:D

Mine are in and acknowledged, are yours?

Oh, you're asking if the results are back. You are either a little early or very late. How much mead do you consume on a daily basis? You may need to take a break from the stuporous effects.

:drunk:

Or not....

Octus

Let's just say that personally I emphasize the distribution process over the imbibing. :D

Hi Guys,

Well above average number of new empires coming into existence this cycle and it's too early for an accurate ETA but things are still looking good for very late tonight. I'll give you a more accurate update when I can.

Russ

P.S. New Battlestar Galactica tonight reminder for those of us who enjoy that show :D

Hi Guys,

Well above average number of new empires coming into existence this cycle and it's too early for an accurate ETA but things are still looking good for very late tonight. I'll give you a more accurate update when I can.

Russ

Congrats on the new empires

Pix

Yes , the 4th and last season , I will be glued in front of the tv set , and running to the computer during interruptions to see if turns are in ( even though the turns are slated to be late in the evening , and BSG is not really so late )....hopefully Pete has gotten Spongistan in our area of the galaxy , so future fireworks are ensured :D

Hi Guys,

Russ

P.S. New Battlestar Galactica tonight reminder for those of us who enjoy that show :D

Thanks for the update!

:D

Hi Guys,

Russ

Anyone worried that Russ mentioned new empires and Battlestar Galactica at the same time? Maybe its a subtle warning...

Yeah , that did strike me as somewhat worrisome.....but hopefully it is just our suspicious minds , and a mere figment of our imagination...hmmmm, being optimistic tends to create less stomach ulcers.....Russ simply wants to make sure that all who are interested remember about season 4 starting this evening.....right?

Yeah , that did strike me as somewhat worrisome.....but hopefully it is just our suspicious minds , and a mere figment of our imagination...hmmmm, being optimistic tends to create less stomach ulcers.....Russ simply wants to make sure that all who are interested remember about season 4 starting this evening.....right?

You are probably right...unless he has a Plan. :D