Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well , about now one begins to wonder about the turn...while BSG is nice , I also happen to be recording , and would rather be looking at the turn...lack of status on when the turns will be sent out leads one to surmise that we might actually get our turns this evening.....or is this just wishful thinking?

Well , about now one begins to wonder about the turn...while BSG is nice , I also happen to be recording , and would rather be looking at the turn...lack of status on when the turns will be sent out leads one to surmise that we might actually get our turns this evening.....or is this just wishful thinking?

I think a safe bet is turns with morning coffee.

Its also a way to inform the multiple enemies you seem to have accumulated that you're still there, active and enthusiastically getting ready to face them. (I'm not an ally of you OR your enemies - just mentioning it as a f'rinstamce).

• 2 weeks later...
So , how do things look to be able to get our turns on Friday evening for this cycle? :python:

The new season of Dr. Who starts on the Sci-Fi channel this Friday, along with Battlestar Galactica and a new Sarah Jane Smith episode. Then there's the season finale of Torchwood on Saturday night along with new Bleach and DeathNote episodes late on Cartoon network. And of course the movie 88 minutes opens on Friday, a real thriller of a movie. So many things to see .. so little time to see them.

Add in all the televised events around the Pope to watch .. and I'm afraid there's just no time for turns right now. Hey'll probably get them out late on Saturday, if lucky.