Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Ahh...you speak of strange shows of which I have little interest in with the exception of BSG....I will give RTG a more favorable estimation , and was simply wondering whether we will get our turns on Friday again as last time , and what our chances are of this happening , and then wait for a more official answer.....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Believe me , we still have cheap gasoline here...when I left Germany in 2004 , gasoline cost just over 6 dollars a gallon.....

Six dollars a gallon is about how much I am paying in Japan now. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

UK petrol costs £4.90 a gallon with most of that going to the tax man

TRANSLATION

At current exchange rates Gas costs $9.80 a gallon with most of that going to the IRS :thumbsup:

UK petrol costs £4.90 a gallon with most of that going to the tax man

TRANSLATION

At current exchange rates Gas costs $9.80 a gallon with most of that going to the IRS :thumbsup:

Al Gore used to maintain that gas was far to cheap in the US. He always advocated raising the taxes on Gas to get it in the $4 range in the US, to encourage fuel efficency and take the tax money and poor it into various energy programs. If good old Al had gotten his way, we might be pyaing around $7 per gallon in the US right now (due to taxes, like the rest of the world).

Russ or Pete? How look things for today? turns Friday evening?

Bump. :cheers:

Orders are done - it's grinding out end turn adjustments, then snapshots, pdf's. Definitely will make it out tonight, but it takes a while (many hours) to generate the reports. Very late tonight I'd say.