Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russ or Pete? How look things for today? turns Friday evening?

Bump. <_<

Orders are done - it's grinding out end turn adjustments, then snapshots, pdf's. Definitely will make it out tonight, but it takes a while (many hours) to generate the reports. Very late tonight I'd say.

Thanks! :cheers:

Orders are done - it's grinding out end turn adjustments, then snapshots, pdf's. Definitely will make it out tonight, but it takes a while (many hours) to generate the reports. Very late tonight I'd say.

Today is Saturday morning...it is just at 6am.....no turns as of yet......

Yes its always nice when your turns show up on time and you have that happy moment that you haven't made any mistakes this time. :cheers:

A good congrats to Pete and Russ for getting the turns out in reasonable time these last few turns, and now I can go work out what to do about this nice new empire thats wandered into my area. Still anything named the Parrots of the Carriabian is bound to be entertaining. :blink:

Sir Smeg :P

• 2 weeks later...
Yes its always nice when your turns show up on time and you have that happy moment that you haven't made any mistakes this time. :D

REALLY!!! You have turns like that???

I'm satisfied when the mistakes don't rise to the FUBAR level. But there are always mistakes.

My Dearest Sheriff of Supernovingham,

I think some of the natives are getting restless (or uncoordinated enuf to bump into things) so if it is in your power can you drop a crumb of a hint on timing on this round of turns.

Thanks

bump :cheers: bump :beer:

:D

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and things are progressing ok - he's battling some allergy problem (doesn't get it often - must be something particularly insidious blooming in the vicinity :beer: ) but hanging in there. Right now he's projecting very late tonight - it may be like last cycle and be closer to early Saturday morning. If it turns out earlier so much the better - if something goes worse than expected we'll update with details.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

That works for me. 'Thanks', to both of you.

The hard part is to decide what time I cut myself off from "having one last check to see if they've arrived", and then staying up most of the night going throught them if they're there!