Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is definitely something ugly floating around lately. I'm glad I'm not the only one affected, but sad it could delay turns. :D

And remember, eating honey helps stave off allergic attacks. :beer:

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and things are progressing ok - he's battling some allergy problem (doesn't get it often - must be something particularly insidious blooming in the vicinity :cheers: ) but hanging in there. Right now he's projecting very late tonight - it may be like last cycle and be closer to early Saturday morning. If it turns out earlier so much the better - if something goes worse than expected we'll update with details.

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Hi Guys,

Checked in with Pete - he is still mostly alive so that's good and he's making progress so that's good but there have been a lot of little things that have further slowed processing on this cycle so it looks like the best case ETA is Saturday morning at this point. Those of you in the US can get some sleep tonight and start checking in the morning, for the European guys we hope to have them by evening your time.

Sorry the news isn't better,

Russ

Those of you in the US can get some sleep tonight and start checking in the morning, for the European guys we hope to have them by evening your time.

Russ

How about the guys in Asia? :beer:

Takeda

Those of you in the US can get some sleep tonight and start checking in the morning, for the European guys we hope to have them by evening your time.

Russ

How about the guys in Asia? :beer:

Takeda

Have some mercy. The guys got allergies, probably all drugged up, gets cross eyed looking at battle reports (we know Pete drools over those things) and now you throw in the international date line! He'd be luck to get the correct week, let alone day and time. :D

All in good fun....

Octus

• 2 weeks later...

We most definitely are impatient....and I remember the snail mail days too.....that was when I sometimes drove from Frankfurt A/M Germany to the PBM Express in Dordrecht , Holland and picked up my turns to get to look at my turns a couple of days earlier than everyone else.....yep , patience definitely is not one of my strong points :D Hehe , Cestvel knows about those days ...........

Hi Guys,

Talked with Pete and things are moving along ok - there has been some pretty serious fighting going on already this cycle and that tends to slow things a bit :D - looks like it will be real late tonight best case...maybe early Saturday depending on how the rest of the run goes.

Russ