Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just remember that the more time you get to use your clubs the more fun you are having. :alien:

And don't forget the bonus fun for each white ball lost.

:cheers::alien:

Hob's, You make it sound like he's going to goolf off!

As usual, I suspect you are correct :alien:

Theres a positive aspect to everything, even this - in such circumstances I get to practice my Anglo-Saxonisms in all their rich and wonderful eloquence.

Just remember that the more time you get to use your clubs the more fun you are having. :alien:

:cheers::alien:

I think it is the club throwing after you lose the little white ball that really enhances the experience (and has the bonus side effect of adding to the cardio workout), :alien:

It seems at one point we were given a commitment that the goal would be to get the turns out to us by Friday evening after the turns were coming to us later and later on the weekend . And we actually got one turn on a Friday evening.....but since then , we have gotten some kind of an excuse , and it seems the turns are once again coming later and later again.......

It seems at one point we were given a commitment that the goal would be to get the turns out to us by Friday evening after the turns were coming to us later and later on the weekend . And we actually got one turn on a Friday evening.....but since then , we have gotten some kind of an excuse , and it seems the turns are once again coming later and later again.......

That happens only because you submit so many turns...... :alien::cheers: Maybe we find an adequate punishment for this. What about this:

1.) The Sponge will play your position the next three turns.

2.) You have to choose the Sponge as your TA.

3.) The Sponge will declare war to your enemy.

….. and so on. :alien::alien::cheers:

Btw Is the Sponge still alive or has he burned his homeworld?

The Monk

• 2 weeks later...