Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Nice job again guys! Super cool to get em on Friday afternoons.

What he said! Or it said. Depends on gender, if there is one (or two, or three, or whatever) for the race.

Octus Imperium

(Now that you mention it, need to think through this whole race gender issue.....) :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I will have to wait until Saturday to get my turn. It is getting past eleven p.m. here. However, I am sure it will be we'll worth the wait. Every turn I have to wait along time to get mine. It is always the same empire. I guess it has to do with the very large empire number. :D

We'll goodnight.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
You know... when we get to turn 328, we'll be able to scroll back in this thread for a complete history of turn arrival in this game...   :drunk:

323 turns to go... :robot:

318 Turns to go... :angry:

Just to let everybody know ahead of time that it might be late tomorrow before I can get the turns sending :drunk: In the middle of moving and it's a bit hectic around here :robot: Will do my best to get them out as rapidly as possible.

Is the company moving? Or you, personally?

Same thing. When we move, we need to move hundreds of employees, the company helipad, construct a new nuclear bomb-proof shelter, and of course install the many hot tubs needed to keep my octopus arms from drying out. Beer taps already installed at the new multi-building office complex. :robot:

Ok, just me moving. Time-consuming, though. :drunk:

Just to let everybody know ahead of time that it might be late tomorrow before I can get the turns sending :(  In the middle of moving and it's a bit hectic around here  :taz:    Will do my best to get them out as rapidly as possible.

B) Dated 5/20/04

So we are looking for Turns on Friday night ?

At first glance (Fri AM) I was thinking SATURDAY ???

Just keep smiling PEDRO and haul them boxes.

Is each box an LC order at the old place and an oc at the new one?