Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Never mind the map, I will help you move the hardcopy text with all the ANZ details for the tech tree... Might need a couple of other players to help me move that, it's probably as big as an encyclopaedia set. B)

You do have a photocopier, right?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, music to my ears... as it were.. B)

We don't have external ears. We sense aerial vibrations through sensitive spots on our hind-most legs. We have developed something similar to your music, though. mostly telepathic in nature, but with some vibrational components.

Oh, and to keep on subject:

Turns already? SWEET!

Bummer! Stuck in St. Louis due to weather and missed connections after a week on the road. Wanted to decompress with a pdf file tonight, but so far no such luck. Given a 7 AM flight home tomorrow, wondering how long to wait up for the file <g>. After all this, would REALLY be bummed if I missed that ^@*$%! flight! B)

Ah, the glamorous life of business travel..... :(

Octus

Bummer! Stuck in St. Louis due to weather and missed connections after a week on the road. Wanted to decompress with a pdf file tonight, but so far no such luck. Given a 7 AM flight home tomorrow, wondering how long to wait up for the file <g>. After all this, would REALLY be bummed if I missed that ^@*$%! flight! B)

Ah, the glamorous life of business travel..... :(

Octus

I wonder if something went wrong with the PDFs being sent out. I have not received my turn yet.

I got some new techs as well, but that ever elusive electric fence has yet to be mine. :(

Is there an order to fire everyone working in a particular research center? Maybe I can send them over to the naval gunnery range to hold targets or something. B)

Takeda

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a bump, but it serves as a bump....

Sent in turn yesterday morning and have not yet received a reply as to it being received. Resent it a little while ago. Anyone else missing a received message? Or (as is likely), my first email went into Internet never-never land. This happened once before and I am now paranoid. (HATE missing a turn!)

Octus Imperium

<What? Me worry?!?>

:P

Octie,

Same problem, mine went out Saturday (personal best don't you know :P "

yet no acknowledgement from the high place (Denver not God)

I resent them at 5pm mountain time with a test note to me, when the test came back, I called Russ and he was just receiving them.

He had no record of getting the originals, when in doubt resend.

l :cheers::thumbsup: ker

yet no acknowledgement from the high place (Denver not God)

Unquote

Ahhhh, I actually live in the High Place. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help when turn results are being sent. I wish it did. I would even be willing to pull free intern work. Will work for turns.

Sakarissa :P

Also just got my acknowledgement. Seems like the high place had better things to do until tonight. (Can't say I blame them, living in a high place and all.)

Hmmm, living high, getting high....is there a theme here?

Not that we'd like to start any rumors or anything.

Psychadelic spreadsheets anyone?

Octus

:lol: ALL IN GOOD FUN!

:P

Finishing up my move tomorrow and Friday (most of the big stuff is done, whew). I think I left a trail of adrenalin on the stairs after one particularly heavy bookcase put up a fight worthy of a Promethian Porcubear :thumbsup: Took a beer to settle down after that one :cheers:

Will be working on turns Friday, might be late going out. I might have a way to send the results out really fast, though. Crossing my tentacles that it will work :cheers:

I'll get back to the combat reporting stuff after this turn cycle. Much is done already but I want more, more, more :thumbsup:

The 303 452 7700 line is still active here, but the phone company is delaying the official activation at the new place until Tuesday. That means I won't be able to hear it ringing until then :P Internet connection will be live at both sites, so you should be able to reach me by email. Testing the new connection tomorrow night.