Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moving? Isnt that what kids are for? (Hehe - 4 brothers in family - thats what we were told (jokingly :beer:) )

I had a summer job moving furniture a long while back. I'll never forget my bosses motto:

"Flesh before furniture"

Of course, there are several interpretations.....but the one I eventually figured out was: "If the 600 pound hutch is going to tip over into a wall, your job is to sacrifice your body to prevent that from happening."

Screw that :cheers:

Hope it goes well for ya, Pete :cheers:

Hey Pete,

Good luck with the move and don't forget the sake to celebrate afterwards.

I need a little luck of my own. If I don't get electric fence this turn I think I will throw myself onto my own tailspike!! :beer:

Takeda

Also just got my acknowledgement. Seems like the high place had better things to do until tonight. (Can't say I blame them, living in a high place and all.)

Hmmm, living high, getting high....is there a theme here?

Not that we'd like to start any rumors or anything.

Psychadelic spreadsheets anyone?

Octus

:lol:  ALL IN GOOD FUN!

:cheers:

I suggest it may be a thing called Rockie Mountain High

that was described by the late John Eastlake (or something like that)

l :beer::cheers: ker

PS I resent all and all were acknowledged the Russ indicated he had seen no spore of the lost missives all's well that ends not screwed up

Still moving - no possibility of getting any turn processing work today, and the internet hookup was delayed at the new place until tonight. I'll try to start running things late tonight and into tomorrow. Wherever I am in the move or possible internet hookup issues, I'll stop no matter what for tomorrow so as to get the turns out no later than Saturday night.

Sorry about the delay...moving is something I don't want to do again any time soon, that's for sure :beer:

The good news....turns will be done soon.

Bad news.....turns will not be done until tomorrow.

More bad news.....no more excuse to leave nephew's graduation party early tonight :beer: (These are my relatives, not wife's even. :cheers: )

Really bad news.......moving (for Pete)

Best news.....I don't plan to move for at least 6 years! :cheers:

Seriously, moving stinks. I'm glad the move (which are always worse than anticipated) only delays the results a day. Hope thiings settle down quick in the high country!

Octus

I would suggest using the Gremloids to move, and then sacrifice them as they make mistakes, and then, when all is moved, sacrifice the rest and tap a keg.... :cheers:

Oh, and for those who don't drink, you should try beer batter fried Gremloids, I hear they are mighty tasty!! :beer:

I would suggest using the Gremloids to move, and then sacrifice them as they make mistakes, and then, when all is moved, sacrifice the rest and tap a keg.... :cheers:

Oh, and for those who don't drink, you should try beer batter fried Gremloids, I hear they are mighty tasty!! :beer:

Mm... Gremloid-meat beer brats...

Mm... Gremloid-meat beer brats...

Unquote

Been there, done that, got the heartburn...........

Snippet from Skaarl cooking song

"One hundred Gremloids on the wall, take one down and throw it into the stew pot, 99 Gremloids on the wall........"

Holds hostage Gremloid up with claws around its throat. "Give us our turn results or the Gremloid gets it!" :cheers: :cheers:

Sakarissa :beer:

I guess its going to be:

"Sunday, bloody Sunday" instead :drunk:

Maybe we'll get more religious bonuses (if this were to happen during football season, I'd readily admit that there would be zero chance I'd even look at them until Monday....and ZERO chance any of the Russ-portion of the RTG workload would get done during a Bronco game, I'd wager) :cheers:

I had a feeling that Gremloid moving comapny would just make matters worse :unsure: