Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok - I've switched the code back to looking solely at the zip flag that you have set in your account. If you want your results zipped, you can set that flag to yes (just email Russ asking for that) and if you don't, you can have it set to no. Hopefully that will help you to separate the results from the data files now that they are going out so closely together.

Pete/Russ

Were we suppossed to receive a 2nd data file as well? If not, I've got discrepancies between the mdb and 2nd pdf file on my characters. IE Promotions on the pdf but not in the mdb plus my new recruits changed professions between the pdf and mdb :drunk:

Thanks

Chairman Luri Keen

Ah, I read Pete's message on the end of turn adjustments. How do you all want to handle character discrepancies? The same way as the fleet misjumps? Send in an email with the differences listed between the pdf and mdb? Or just basically ignore the 2nd pdf adjustments for characters, etc?

The mdb does accurately reflect the 1st pdf promotions/recruitments but not the 2nd pdf received.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be catching up on receipts, etc. sometime today - one of my brothers passed away over the weekend so I'm behind on things. It wasn't unexpected as he had been in a nursing home for close to a year after suffering a massive stroke and was not in good shape by any means but still... :D

Russ

I'll be catching up on receipts, etc. sometime today - one of my brothers passed away over the weekend so I'm behind on things. It wasn't unexpected as he had been in a nursing home for close to a year after suffering a massive stroke and was not in good shape by any means but still... :D

Russ

Russ,

My sincerest condolences on your loss. This last year has been a particularly rough stretch for you and your family. I truly hope the future has better times in store for you and yours as no one is more deserving.

Mark

Russ

Sorry Russ. Take your time and be with your family...