Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

RTGRuss Posted on Jun 29 2004, 01:42 PM

I'll be catching up on receipts, etc. sometime today - one of my brothers passed away over the weekend so I'm behind on things. It wasn't unexpected as he had been in a nursing home for close to a year after suffering a massive stroke and was not in good shape by any means but still...

My sincerest condolences, Russ.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be catching up on receipts, etc. sometime today - one of my brothers passed away over the weekend so I'm behind on things. It wasn't unexpected as he had been in a nursing home for close to a year after suffering a massive stroke and was not in good shape by any means but still... :(

Russ

My condolences, as well. While not unexpected, it is still a loss that requires grief and time to adjust. Regards to you and yours.

I'll be catching up on receipts, etc. sometime today - one of my brothers passed away over the weekend so I'm behind on things. It wasn't unexpected as he had been in a nursing home for close to a year after suffering a massive stroke and was not in good shape by any means but still... :python:

Russ

Hi Russ,

I'm sorry to hear that, it's bad even if you are kind of expecting it.

My sincere condolences and thoughts for you and yours.

And you then sent receipts too - thank you.

Mark

Any ETA on turn results?

Right - ran into a few snags regarding corrections from last turn. Nothing serious, but it's taking a bit longer than I had hoped. Staying up as late as I can tonight to get it squared away, and then back at it tomorrow (Friday). No way they'll get out early Friday :oops: Good news: the mail server issues seem to be a thing of the past. Once the turns are done, they fly out of here :robot:

My guess: later on Friday night. After this cycle I'm really going to try and get them out before Friday - I know a lot of guys want them for printing purposes before the close of business on Fridays - will do what I can to help out.

Any ETA on turn results?

Right - ran into a few snags regarding corrections from last turn. Nothing serious, but it's taking a bit longer than I had hoped. Staying up as late as I can tonight to get it squared away, and then back at it tomorrow (Friday). No way they'll get out early Friday :( Good news: the mail server issues seem to be a thing of the past. Once the turns are done, they fly out of here :ranting:

My guess: later on Friday night. After this cycle I'm really going to try and get them out before Friday - I know a lot of guys want them for printing purposes before the close of business on Fridays - will do what I can to help out.

:blink: NOW THIS IS COOL, REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

A STRAIGHT ANSWER.

NOW IF WE CAN GET ETERNUTS TO GO TO FLYING BUFFALO LIFE WILL BE SWELL