Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of the turns get sent at the same time - if you didn't receive your results, send me an email with the list of empire #'s you control and I can resend them. It is entirely possible that your email provider will kick them back again, so you might want to provide an alternate email address--especially if you use Hotmail, as that provider kicks back emails with attachments the most.

Note that every cycle some turns get kicked back - usually for full mailboxes on the receiving end, but sometimes a mail server just doesn't want to receive attached files. For example, several results emails got kicked back this turn with the following message:

550 SC-001

Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for

rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or

IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please

contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network

admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery

information and support (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Edit: msn.com and hotmail.com are kicking back my resends, and all other turns got through fine the first time. If you email me asking for a resend, let me know if you have an alternate email address that I can try. Thanks!

Edit: msn.com and hotmail.com are kicking back my resends, and all other turns got through fine the first time. If you email me asking for a resend, let me know if you have an alternate email address that I can try. Thanks!

Weird!

I've been bouncing my previous turn around half a dozen email addresses and back again to my Hotmail account, including one that goes through a very heavily protected business server in Connecticut (I'm in TX). Hotmail must be really screwed up to blow hot and cold like this as often as it does with you. Come on - 'fess up Pete - you pissed someone at Hotmail off, didn't you!

Feel free to switch me to my alternate email address for the turns.

Well, I sent an email to Pete as requested last night and I still don't have my turn results for my three empires in either of my email accounts. I'm hoping that he went to bed before he got my email.

I just finished sending out several reprints to those requesting them, and got hard copies mailed this morning as well. Let me know if you still haven't received anything :jawdrop:

• 2 weeks later...