Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apart from discovering that I had screwed up movement orders on every single one of my turns, I was quite pleased to see my turns show up. (Is there some kind of rule that states when ordering movements that use up a substantial number of available orders - that any mistakes made have to be early on in the sequence? I can think of few things less enjoyable than reading in the turnsheet about a fleet's SURVing and SSing and WARPing back and forth endlessly in the same two systems....)

That is the last time I do my turns while sober!

I can think of few things less enjoyable than reading in the turnsheet about a fleet's SURVing and SSing and WARPing back and forth endlessly in the same two systems....

Make it a Nexus System and the Warped WP a high level one, like an F. Seeing my AP 50 fleet doing the Warp dance burning

up all the fuel without being able to refuel in-system was really really painful to look at!

And it "only" happened after 10 jumps ...

• 2 weeks later...
I like the open CNVR error where most all of your orders get appended onto your newly created convoy route, including all your standing orders that qualify. That can really play havoc with your situation.

:rolleyes:

I can relate to that -- two turns ago had to delete 73 orders from one convoy route that I had messed up closing.

Hi Guys,

I didn't get the charge information to Pete in time this cycle so the turn results went out with old account balances. :rolleyes: If you have any question on your actual account balance just send me an email about it and I can give you the correct information. The balances should be correct again next cycle.

Sorry for any confusion,

Russ