Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, that would explain it. I'm at work with no time to spare at all including for my regular checks in the half hope of finding the turns in early. It must be worse while twiddling thumbs and bored.

Nuthin' yet - not that I'm hovering... just happened to glance at my computer, which I happened to switch on as I happened to come in from a job I was doing and haven't finished yet.

Nope, not hovering at all....

Turns have lately usually been here after about 5:30 pm central time .....no notification from Pete of problems is usually a good sign . So , should not really be that much longer . Put a good dvd in the machine , watch the movie , and when it is over , your turns will probably be in your email , barring some kind of email server glitch........

The reports just finishing conversion to pdf format and are about to go out :thumbsup:

I did mean to get a note onto everyone's results but forgot to add it in before creating the printouts :thumbsup: "To close a loophole, Universal and Planetary Gates must be used in pairs for interplanetary cargo transfers." When the code is making error checks during a TR order, it looks for a pair of UG's, a pair of PCG's, and then regular TC's. For example, if you have a UG on one world and a PCG on another world in the same system, the transfer won't work--you'd need either a UG on each world or a PCG on each world.

The reports just finishing conversion to pdf format and are about to go out :woohoo:

I did mean to get a note onto everyone's results but forgot to add it in before creating the printouts :P "To close a loophole, Universal and Planetary Gates must be used in pairs for interplanetary cargo transfers." When the code is making error checks during a TR order, it looks for a pair of UG's, a pair of PCG's, and then regular TC's. For example, if you have a UG on one world and a PCG on another world in the same system, the transfer won't work--you'd need either a UG on each world or a PCG on each world.

Can a single UG in system Alpha be used to transfer between a UG in system Beta and also a UG in system Gamma?

The reports just finishing conversion to pdf format and are about to go out :woohoo:

I did mean to get a note onto everyone's results but forgot to add it in before creating the printouts :P "To close a loophole, Universal and Planetary Gates must be used in pairs for interplanetary cargo transfers." When the code is making error checks during a TR order, it looks for a pair of UG's, a pair of PCG's, and then regular TC's. For example, if you have a UG on one world and a PCG on another world in the same system, the transfer won't work--you'd need either a UG on each world or a PCG on each world.

Can a single UG in system Alpha be used to transfer between a UG in system Beta and also a UG in system Gamma?

Yes, the Gates are multilateral. They are only hampered by range between systems.

Just build them and be happy.

Wormhole Generators are linked and Pete needs to be informed to set them up.

• 2 weeks later...

;) Now this is truly a sad thing....... My first vacation in over SIX YEARS and I find myself checking the email and boards for any news...............

"Hi - My name is Desmodus and I'm an addict." Now if I can just find help for those 11 other steps............