EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Santa for the bonus points and for extending purchasing and exploration to 5th generation techs.

I have to say I am loving the fact you can now buy up to level 5! All of my positions are relatively young so lots of new options just opened up! :}

I think this was a good point to introduce this, gives newer players a chance to reach some of those things they see talked about but otherwise would take a year to get! :thumbsup:

Pete is definitely the best Santa around! :}

• 2 weeks later...
Bad Santa this cycle - got a late start owing to terrific heartburn all night last night :) Santa will work straight tnrough tonight to keep things going, but does not expect results until very late Friday night at the earliest.

Thanks for the update Pete.

Bad Santa this cycle - got a late start owing to terrific heartburn all night last night :thumbsup: Santa will work straight tnrough tonight to keep things going, but does not expect results until very late Friday night at the earliest.

No worries, I hope you feel better!

Your still the best Santa in town :)

• 2 weeks later...