Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm.....for a large part this basically throws out alot of the old turn results.....I will stop writing orders until the updates have posted , and not save the three positions where I had already finished the turns.....double enjoyment for the price of one....

• 2 weeks later...

So , one has to wonder about the status of the turns for this cycle.....things running well , production happening , ships being built correctly , nasty bugs with the robotic shipyards squashed ? Should we wait up , or were the turns on Thursday just luck ? Do tell , Pete :rolleyes:

So , one has to wonder about the status of the turns for this cycle.....things running well , production happening , ships being built correctly , nasty bugs with the robotic shipyards squashed ? Should we wait up , or were the turns on Thursday just luck ? Do tell , Pete :rolleyes:

Talked with Pete earlier and things were going ok but it's looking like later tomorrow at this point. :ranting: Spend Thursday night on other activities :cheers::drunk: and look for turn results tomorrow B)

Russ B)

Well, you won't be able to get rid of Windows for good, because you will have to visit it for the entry programs :rolleyes:

A friend of mine (Russ Boggs) used to run the turn entry program on his Mac... but I don't recall the details. I could ask him if you want.

John

Hehe , the conversion to Mac may not be as hard as I had envisioned......the pc works still , so I can power it up and do what I need to do there while I set up the iMac . Transferring the files so far has been easy . Even got my itunes library over to the Mac already ....thought that would be hard , but it was not . Pdf's also already on the Mac .....big thing now is the turn entry program , the findpath program , and the mapping program . Already got Parallels Desktop 6 for iMac on the machine....now I have to find my windows installation disk....give me a few hours of searching for that......can't wait to try Starcraft II on the new computer......sometime next week , after SN has been looked over . Also need to get used to this keyboard .....Marcus is helping , so I should be ok , but thanks :rolleyes:

Hehe , the conversion to Mac may not be as hard as I had envisioned......the pc works still , so I can power it up and do what I need to do there while I set up the iMac . Transferring the files so far has been easy . Even got my itunes library over to the Mac already ....thought that would be hard , but it was not . Pdf's also already on the Mac .....big thing now is the turn entry program , the findpath program , and the mapping program . Already got Parallels Desktop 6 for iMac on the machine....now I have to find my windows installation disk....give me a few hours of searching for that......can't wait to try Starcraft II on the new computer......sometime next week , after SN has been looked over . Also need to get used to this keyboard .....Marcus is helping , so I should be ok , but thanks :rolleyes:

Just in case this helps, Russ said he used to run SN turns by using Virtual PC on his Mac and that Virtual PC works really well for running the turn entry program.

Sorry for hijacking the thread... So, Pete, how are things going? B)

It seems, that nothing that was produced in the rerun entered the database. Non of teh materials were available for building and

are also not shown in the stockpile this turn.

Has this only happened to my empires?