Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could even be late night before we get anything :ranting: Hey , we got a nice dreadnaught coming to Deana this turn , will be fueling up at Deana-2 . Visit me , or I will visit you ....oh , and will be probing Deana-5 this turn , unless you intercepted the scout before it got there . Look for the double 8 battlegroup and the 119th recon .

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell your Gypsy that it'd be nice to have 'em in the evening rather than silly o'clock in the morning? I get a serious lack of sleep on Friday nights, every two weeks. Regular as clockwork. My doctors are scratching their heads, at least those who aren't trying to name a new syndrome after it so they can get a Nobel Prize for a new whiz-bang theory.

Can you tell your Gypsy that it'd be nice to have 'em in the evening rather than silly o'clock in the morning? I get a serious lack of sleep on Friday nights, every two weeks. Regular as clockwork. My doctors are scratching their heads, at least those who aren't trying to name a new syndrome after it so they can get a Nobel Prize for a new whiz-bang theory.

You need help from a gypsy? :angry2::woohoo::oops: