Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

If Pete has not posted something negative as of yet , then he won't answer our pleas as to when we might expect the turns.....if it were going to be later than tonight , he would have posted something by now . When you see RTG Pete logging into the website from now until the turns send , then you know that he is sending the turns out , and we usually start getting the turns about 5 minutes later . Pete always checks the forums when he is sending .....and no , I do not have an inside line to Pete...wish I did , but I don't . The gypsy is a mean individual that would sooner hurt you than help you , so she is not going to help us get turns before silly o'clock ......again , sorry to disappoint .

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The gypsy is a mean individual that would sooner hurt you than help you , so she is not going to help us get turns before silly o'clock ......again , sorry to disappoint .

Posts like this do not belong on these forums, save comments like that for your aryan brotherhood forum.

Furthermore as I have been reminded in the past this is a forum for people to post when turns are in, if you want to rant and make racist slurs please create your own thread so the rest of us can ignore you.

<br />
The gypsy is a mean individual that would sooner hurt you than help you , so she is not going to help us get turns before silly o'clock ......again , sorry to disappoint .
<br /><br /><br />Posts like this do not belong on these forums, save comments like that for your aryan brotherhood forum.<br /><br />Furthermore as I have been reminded in the past this is a forum for people to post when turns are in, if you want to rant and make racist slurs please create your own thread so the rest of us can ignore you.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The only one that took this comment as racists seems to be only you. I took this reference to a gypsy just like someone who is a fortune teller.

No more, no less.

This comment was about an imagined fortune teller. So were are there any racists things in it, besides the stereotype, that gypsis did fortune telling?

So please keep these kind of posts of stupid accusations to yourself and off the forum !

Posts like this do not belong on these forums, save comments like that for your aryan brotherhood forum.

Furthermore as I have been reminded in the past this is a forum for people to post when turns are in, if you want to rant and make racist slurs please create your own thread so the rest of us can ignore you.

Flagritz first he was joking. Second his reference was to his own personal gypsy. Not all gypsies. See that little the in front of gypsy. See that he didnt use the term gypsies. You need to look at what the other person intended when they posted, not read your personal views into what they are saying. Just because you CAN post doesnt mean you always SHOULD.

Jemanari

???? Not surprised by the 2 people who decided to respond.

This is a thread for people to check and see if turns are in, all the other crap and weirdness shouldn't be posted here.

Im not going to get sucked into a pointless debate on this, things like this shouldn't be on this thread, end of.

Well, you are correct Flagritz, these whole other posts should not really belong into this.

But *your* post was the *wrongest* one of all. But it does not surprise me, that you cannot admit this.

From this post on, I will only post into this thread, when I get my turns and noone posted here before me (less likely, as rfouasnon seems to camp before his PC until they arrive :angry2: )

Well, you are correct Flagritz, these whole other posts should not really belong into this.

But *your* post was the *wrongest* one of all. But it does not surprise me, that you cannot admit this.

From this post on, I will only post into this thread, when I get my turns and noone posted here before me (less likely, as rfouasnon seems to camp before his PC until they arrive :angry2: )

Of course mine was the wrongest, it always is, so yep mine is the wrongest.... whatever, I understand you have to defend your friend.

As long as its kept decent and of this thread I don't care.

Of course mine was the wrongest, it always is, so yep mine is the wrongest.... whatever, I understand you have to defend your friend.

As long as its kept decent and of this thread I don't care.

Sheeesh! please don't tell me that the PC police have encroached into our little portion of the Galaxy. :woohoo: