Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Results going out very soon. Fleets were topped off with Fuel just before the cycle started, so SKIM orders activating before they might have transferred Fuel off generally show Fuel dumps (because the fleets were full at the time).

I had many fleets that were not topped off. They have zero fuel. This resulted in many orders failing.

Its probably not much consolation to you, but all mine seem to have been topped off okay.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Results going out very soon. Fleets were topped off with Fuel just before the cycle started, so SKIM orders activating before they might have transferred Fuel off generally show Fuel dumps (because the fleets were full at the time).

I had many fleets that were not topped off. They have zero fuel. This resulted in many orders failing.

Its probably not much consolation to you, but all mine seem to have been topped off okay.

Actually nevermind. I found the error. :oops: Sorry.

Jeremy , if you look at the thread " Skim Orders " , alot of the positions had their fleets dump their fuel after they skimmed and filled their tanks , through some bug or glitch in the program , so to fix the problem , Pete filled all the tanks on all fleets rather than find the error and rerun the turns .

• 2 weeks later...

Being one of the usual suspects, I should point out that asking Pete endlessly when the turns are due would be dull and repetitive, because asking Pete when the turns would be available should be unnecessary, shouldn't it? After all, asking Pete when the turns are going to be available can only be done in so many ways without annoying others with the same question time and time again, "Pete when are the turns going to be available?" - see? Boring! That's why I ask Pete when the turns are going to be available in novel and hopefully amusing ways whenever possible. Anyway - this turn, just to be different, I won't ask Pete when the turns will be available. See? I can be reasonable even if I am still curious about the matter.

Being one of the usual suspects, I should point out that asking Pete endlessly when the turns are due would be dull and repetitive, because asking Pete when the turns would be available should be unnecessary, shouldn't it? After all, asking Pete when the turns are going to be available can only be done in so many ways without annoying others with the same question time and time again, "Pete when are the turns going to be available?" - see? Boring! That's why I ask Pete when the turns are going to be available in novel and hopefully amusing ways whenever possible. Anyway - this turn, just to be different, I won't ask Pete when the turns will be available. See? I can be reasonable even if I am still curious about the matter.

I think that counts as 6 1/2 times.

I'm hedging my bet and going for "some time this weekend"

that's a pretty safe bet.

Never was much of a gambler - historically, the only risk I prefer to take is on a winning percentage. I try to avoid sucker bets.