Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My two highest empire numbers don't seem to have run their convoys.

** Imperial Navy Report: Convoy Route Execution **

================================================================================

=========================================

================================================================================

** Imperial Advisor Report: Event Summary **

Hmm, I'd hate to execute a general re-run of production because that often has side-effects.

I can run convoy routes for empires that didn't get them, and reset fleet speeds so the ships involved will be able to move again normally next cycle. Would this work out for you, or were there significant issues caused with subsequent industrial production?

Hmm, I'd hate to execute a general re-run of production because that often has side-effects.

I can run convoy routes for empires that didn't get them, and reset fleet speeds so the ships involved will be able to move again normally next cycle. Would this work out for you, or were there significant issues caused with subsequent industrial production?

My production was only slightly affected, so I would be happy with that.

Oh ho, I found the problem. During the run yesterday the convoy route table became corrupted, wiping out a lot of convoy routes (wiped from the face of the earth, as it were).

I can bring up a backup of the convoy route table from the beginning of the turn so that they will run, but newly-created convoy routes or adjustments to existing convoy routes that were executed during this turn will not be reflected. I'm doing that now and re-running the convoy route/industrial phase. That process will take most of the day, at which point I'll send out reprints.

If you happened to have any newly created convoy routes (that will not run as a result), let me know and I can manually adjust stockpiles and so forth. You will need to recreate those convoy routes next turn; if you used a lot of orders to create a (now dead) convoy route this turn, let us know and we can credit you with the orders.

Sorry for the trouble - the run itself was really smooth otherwise....chaos theory at its finest, I suppose :python:

Oh ho, I found the problem. During the run yesterday the convoy route table became corrupted, wiping out a lot of convoy routes (wiped from the face of the earth, as it were).

I can bring up a backup of the convoy route table from the beginning of the turn so that they will run, but newly-created convoy routes or adjustments to existing convoy routes that were executed during this turn will not be reflected. I'm doing that now and re-running the convoy route/industrial phase. That process will take most of the day, at which point I'll send out reprints.

If you happened to have any newly created convoy routes (that will not run as a result), let me know and I can manually adjust stockpiles and so forth. You will need to recreate those convoy routes next turn; if you used a lot of orders to create a (now dead) convoy route this turn, let us know and we can credit you with the orders.

Sorry for the trouble - the run itself was really smooth otherwise....chaos theory at its finest, I suppose :python:

That makes sense. Checking my turn for some ECNV orders, it is telling me the convoy route doesn't exist.

ECNV: XXXXXX, 480, 0

** Imperial Bureaucrats report that they cannot locate an entry for an existing Convoy Route named XXXXXX with a Priority of 480

and now i have no convoy route ............................

is this because i didnt have any issues before?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...