Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After I started sending the turns I thought to myself that I might have run a couple of printout utilities in the wrong order - if your new ships coming out of your shipyards don't show up in your fleet ship counts, that's why (the ships are there, but the fleet might show the value without the brand new ships that just got added to them). Interestingly, this affected espionage as well - I'll run double espionage next turn.

i had an alien fleet sighting from 2 different empires and it was posted in the espionage area of my turn....

i will not post it on here for the sake of the empires involved but it is kinda funny..... none of my ships were involved.

i had an alien fleet sighting from 2 different empires and it was posted in the espionage area of my turn....

i will not post it on here for the sake of the empires involved but it is kinda funny..... none of my ships were involved.

I've had these on a few occasions....I have assumed that the encounters occurred after movements that were processed at a far later pulse than any of my orders (i.e. the other player was doing shed loads of orders :jawdrop: ). Please somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Seems I saw a badly defective fly swat...ROFL . Who was it that said the bigger ship will always beat the smaller one ?

Yeah it was a shame that the potency of that particular fly was misreported in the previous turn giving my ship's captain false hope that he could limp on by if an encounter should occur (not the intention ;) ). But I must say you are doing a smashing job of clearing up old fleets I have lying around, saving me a few orders :P C U next turn no doubt...but let's not hijack this thread with banter.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is very early, but I wanted to check on the status of turns. For the first time in years I did not get a message from Russ confirming turns and I just wanted to make sure all is well at RTG.

John

...... i dont think that is what it is cause the way i understand is that turns run in a sequence until all regular and standing orders are done then convoy routes run on an empire by empire basis.. then the event summary happens on an empire by empire basis..

and this fleet sighting was not even by my empire.... it was by two other empires...... was wondering if maybe it could be SPIES??????

and if you didnt get a conformation email from russ id be getting in touch with him cause i have never ever not gotten the confirmation email....

• 2 weeks later...