EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete/Russ,

Getting the turn results before close of business on Friday is a major bonus and truly appreciated. Thank you for considering the request and implementing. Hopefully it did not cause you any undue stress or problems?

Also thanks for the continued updates to the game, they are also appreciated and very useful..:cheers:

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Damn! Some one (2 in this case) beat me to bumping this thread.

Sakarissa  :cheers:

:cheers: are we there yet

:P are we there yet

:P are we there yet

:robot: are we there yet

:thumbsup: are we there yet

:thumbsup: aw com'mon, Uncle Pete are we there yet :cheers:

Did I mention we have two 6 month old puppie in house?

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

/ \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \

Note : for cat people tail positions at the post potty trip treat session.

:cheers:

Fingers, toes and (for all those strange alien creatures out there) - tentacles, fronds, tendrils, digits and other sundry appendages all crossed (or otherwise trying hard to make such an approximation....)

In about 7 hours time would be stunning!!!

Mx

"...get those Heavy Stun Beams back on line, Ensign! The Gil'dragi are coming around for another pass!...I think...I think they want their turns!...auuughhhhhhh..."

"Sir, Code Omega from the Colorado. She got off one last volley from her stunners and then her engines blew."

Fingers, toes and (for all those strange alien creatures out there) - tentacles, fronds, tendrils, digits and other sundry appendages all crossed (or otherwise trying hard to make such an approximation....)

Mx

"...get those Heavy Stun Beams back on line, Ensign! The Gil'dragi are coming around for another pass!...I think...I think they want their turns!...auuughhhhhhh..."

"Sir, Code Omega from the Colorado. She got off one last volley from her stunners and then her engines blew."

Her engines blew....

Does that mean the RTG commedore 64 went down again?

Not another no turn Friday :cheers:

Mx

Her engines blew....

Does that mean the RTG commedore 64 went down again?

Not another no turn Friday :cheers:

"Checks those logs again, mister! They got their stunners off and then their engines blew an instant later, right?"

Chief Science Officer: "So if I am to understand, Captain. I believe you mean to say that the stunners have been discharged but there was subsequent damage to the engines. Reports from engineering do not have an immediate correlation between the two. I recommend we use more Gremloids as conductors in the event of complete engine failure."

Actually we have found Gremloids to be quite effective as conductors or the Advanced Superconductors in our Planetary Shield Generator project. We were a bit confused initially by this success when we realised it is a cultural thing. Due to our highly xenophobic and slightly paranoid nature, all Gremloids learn from an early age to wrap themselves in tinfoil to avert alien mind scanning. Now as Emperor I have the perfected Gold and Diamond version so no Jedi Mind Tricks here! :lol:

Though on the engine matter, Gremloids as a rule avoid space travel, it's big, dark and scary and who knows what could hide in that enourmous void!!! So our spaceship crews are recruited from...ahem...special gremloids...(Finally a use for our mental asylums!) Thus their use as engine conductors are highly questionable as they tend to either exit the spaceship quickly or engage in irrational...I mean regulated Gremloid Navy manner...but feel free to experiment on your own, we have quite a lot of penal colonies that can be emptied for your perusal.

Salutations and well wishes!

Locklyn