Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

euhm.... where or how do i get turn update information?

do i have to download it somewhere? do they get mailed? (that's what i thought.) or euh... did i completely miss something :lol:

hihi not even started yet and already feeling "blue" ;)

Now back to practicing how to vote again..;)

Mark

I live in the Chicago suburbs. If one lives in the city and is of a certain political persuasion, one practices voting on election day. You know, vote early and often...

Octus Imperium

(The Imperium did away with voting eons ago, with the first Emperor. He made many social improvements. Including spyware and sensoring by the protectorate police.)

I have the weird feeling that everybody has had his or her turn... but i did not recieve any mail... Maybe it has been spammed into the bitblender?

Send me an email at pete@rollingthunder.com - every turn cycle we get at least one results file sent back, generally because of a full mailbox or the email address is off. I can resend, no problem.

"Democracy is great not just because the majority prevails, but because it is safe to be in the minority"-A. Stevenson

Ah, if only that were true in the U.S....

Actually, a democracy does no such thing... a democracy is five wolves and three sheep voting on what is for dinner... its what the Founding fathers referred to as "the tyranny of the majority," if I recall correctly.

The United States is a Republic, *NOT* a democracy. True, we have democratic methods employed, which means the people always get the government they deserve, which is, alas, something of a mixed blessing.

At least we don't get as much government as we pay for...

VERY interesting observation. Now if we paid less would we get even less governement? That would be too good to be true.

(Not an anarchist, just a believer in minimal government, just enough to ensure the ability for free markets to thrive. Maybe some day....)