EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, good ones guys.

Also Update your .mdb file through the SN Turn Entry program after replacing the old one when you get your new data file.

wow- this game actually looks like rocket science on paper sometimes....bringing back flashbacks of the old days where we all messed one of these steps up. :lol:

Old days? Old days?

Not so old for some of us!

Arpat, you'll still have lot's of fun figuring out the production sequence and orders, but as ali-t-akua said in another post, if you can get your hands on a spreadsheet, that should help!

Enjoy!

Prospective, it varies, but lately they've been coming out on Friday afternoons. Sometimes earlier and sometimes later, but Friday afternoon is a good guess.

Most of the turns show up early afternoon MDT on Friday but some have come as late as Saturday morning especially if there is a problem like a power outage or some other unforeseen issue. Pete does his best to get them run and sent as soon as he can.

(For Pete -----> :D cause I am sure he could use one about now.)

looker,

A newbie question for ya... In the past, how long can we typically expect to wait in order to get the results back?  Are turns typically due on Wednesday's?  I had heard they usually get sent out on Friday, but is that an AM thing or a PM thing?  Just anxious is all... hehe

:P It would be to your benefit to get a newbie answer to this (and I see you did :( get more than one).

There were dark,cold,windy nights out here in the farm belt when shiney,Friday Night Eyes were well blearied by Saturday before the turns started down through the ether. That's an old fart answer since its those cold nights I remember.

Unfortunatley you missed the great Dorman Migration of "04. In said weekend (it was a weak end too) the keeper of the galaxy had to pluck all the stars from the sky and move them to his new digs then put them all back before he would give us our well earned results. Then we had the great system crash week end which was worse cause we feared worse had happened.

In summary all that bad stuff is in the past. Since Pete has you new guys that he likes so well, all turns will get done and batch flushed to earth so you get then Friday afternoon at work, about the boss heads out for an early golf date. Look for arround 5 in Chicago.

Lottsa luck and I sincerely hope this is true

Good and bad news. The good is that there is LOTS of action this turn. Woooeee. The bad is that it's slowing things down - turns will definitely not make it out this afternoon. :(

Must be all of those guys attacking one homeworld. It's yours, yeah, you. Don't try to hide behind that other guy, it's too late. Nah, I'm joking. Right? :P

Still running, will keep at it until they're out. Results out tonight.