EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete,

Does that include new setups as well? Or do those come out earlier cause there are no orders to process? Just curious as it's the end of the day practically and if I don't see it while here at work, I'll probably not see it till Sunday....

Steve

Setups are processed as part of the regular turn batch. From this end, once I type in the setup information, the setup itself is really just another turn (there are orders that get processed on the setup results such as a scan of your home system and so forth, production occurs, printout generated etc).

sigh> I really miss the old SN II newsletters, it's so dang quiet in my little corner of the universe

Just stop by your local StarBar and visit the war room. Lot's of big screens to cover all the war action. :D

:D File under " told you so"

Newbies: this is the one thread to watch on Friday ( real Fridays not the no turn dud ones). I think the keeper has this live on his wall!

He doesn't always drop bad news, but he does speak on this thread.

I think he likes this thread 'cause there is not much disagreement between empires here. Its ARE THEY DONE YET from one and all :thumbsup::D:D

Yeah, and I'm still a looker (not a turn reader)

well with new setups there is a list of default orders that they plug in. =P

i have to get mine b4 6:00 Pm otherwise i won't be printing them. *pout*

Printing is over-rated. Once you've got a good spreadsheet it's too big to print anyway, so all your work will be in front of the screen. Much alt-tabbing.

Oo, reminds me, I need to get to work stripping the secrets out of my spreadsheet. Which newbie was it wanted a copy?

22:00 MDT and nothing yet. I'm going to bed. Maybe I can read my results while the kid's watching Pokemon. YugiOh and Static Shock I'll watch with him. Jackie Chan has some good stories, too. But Pokemon is such a waste!

Night all.