Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've sent emails out to the players whose emails kicked back their turn results / mdb's. If you haven't received either file yet, send me an email at pete@rollingthunder.com and I'll resend. The most common problem is a full mailbox on your end, or an email server that doesn't accept attached files.

Anyone had a turn receipt yet? (my turn went in on Sunday)

Yes, had turn receipt....

And I hope Pete's started processing by now....

If turns aren't in now that the deadline has passed, then so be it. If processing is going to start taking longer and longer, then it needs to start on time - which should be about 9am MST on the Thursday......

Surely 12 days is enough time to get turns done if it's a two-week turnaround?

Mx

Does anyone here think that Pete and Russ start processing turns at exactly midnight MST on wednesday night? :cheers:

I've always assumed they get up at around 8:00-10:00am and start setting things up and probably don't start importing the files until around Noon on Thursday.

Thursday night/Friday morning is probably spent going over results - double checking - and entering in nifty battle descriptions. :P

I think the turnaround time from Wed to Friday/Saturday is pretty amazing under the circumstances - especially if you account for how many empires are playing these days.

This week's over/under.....4PM MST Friday :beer:

PS = nothing happens to your board rating once you reach 1,000 posts :lol: