Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed that the Warp orders are the same as before the change. There is no extra line listing the from ---- to.

Did you start using the old program again?

Another anomoly I noticed that caused my extraction program to halt was that on some SURV orders the Fleet Name is also listed after the Fleet ID#

:cheers: Our empire is celebrating this Great Day!

We (the council of High Trees) have decided that we call our newest bonzaii trees Petree and Russtree so we can celebrate every year the "Holy Tree WoodRing festival" to Honor the Greatness of the Rolling Thunder Game Builders! :cheers: *we have recieved both pdf and mdb!* :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Looking forward to this turns results, but I'm not going to get them until the 13th  

And a holiday is meant to be stress relieving

Have a nice holiday anyway. I just got back from one in France a couple of weeks ago. Had to get my turn done before I left for that one so I really did get to relax.

Thanks ali-t-akua.

Got back at the week end from Vegas- mad town. Now of course I've got to get the next turns orders out.........