Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Thanks ali-t-akua.

Got back at the week end from Vegas- mad town. Now of course I've got to get the next turns orders out.........

Hope you did not lose too much while you were there. They dont call it Lost Wages for nothing.

:oops:

Not too much, but very tired now, and the work thing isn't really easy to get back into!

:taz:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know how you feel. I am working out of province for a month at a time, and I am usually home for a week. This time i was only with the wife for a weekend and i had to return to work. I see a pile of paper on my desk and it is only getting larger...

:oops:

My apologies for being behind on receipts - I've been under the weather the last few days and while I'm not down, I am moving slow at the moment.

I'll be working on receipts later tonight and for as long as I can then I'll make another check first thing in the morning before I package things up for Pete. Email problems are fairly rare on turn submissions but feel free to resubmit if you wish. Better safe than sorry. Just include "Backup copy - Just in case" in the body of the email to help me sort things out.

I'll get it done - no worries there. Just look for your receipts very late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Russ

You did get your Flu shot now didn't you Russ!? In my book PBM GMs are on the VIP list when it comes to flu shots :oops: Feel better soon mate!

Cheers

/Locklyn

In this one case only, may we ask for an extension to the deadline if 'you' appear to be missing order sets that you would otherwise have expected?

Very busy yesterday meant that, for example, I forgot to re-send my turns just in case.

Due to the time difference, there's no way to see if I've now got receipts and, if not, send them again and still make the deadline (which has technically passed anyway).

Very luckily I've never had a set go astray yet and this lot were sent Sunday, nor have I missed a set - but this only means that the odds are stacking against me!!! :oops:

Mx

Drive home through the miserable weather (although not quite as miserable as some who've either got snow or long traffic jams).....

Rush a little during dinner so I can plead, if necessary, for late submission....

Fire up the soon to be passed to Number One Son machine......

To very nice turn receipts, thank you very much indeed.....

Cheers B)

Mx

And now.....the wait........ :rolleyes: