Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My apologies for being behind on receipts - I've been under the weather the last few days and while I'm not down, I am moving slow at the moment.

I'll be working on receipts later tonight and for as long as I can then I'll make another check first thing in the morning before I package things up for Pete. Email problems are fairly rare on turn submissions but feel free to resubmit if you wish. Better safe than sorry. Just include "Backup copy - Just in case" in the body of the email to help me sort things out.

I'll get it done - no worries there. Just look for your receipts very late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Russ

Russ,

Thanks for your efforts and apologize for being a nudge. However, looking forward to a weekend of SN:ROTE enjoyment and it would be much diminished if the turn didn't make it in. Thanks for your note and acknowledgement. And hope you are back up to 110% by now!

Octus

Or if we could just decide before the battles who wins and who loses? Then we wouldn't have to waste all those men and materials and especially processing time? :=)

/Locklyn

OR ... we could all declare universal peace and brotherly love for each other. We could stop the fighting, gather together, and sing a few songs about togetherness and how love will rule the stars... :taz:

Finally. Someone's listening! :drunk:

I dont want to sound negative, but if galactice peace ever became probable I would shatter it in an instant. Watching battle helps me to know my potnetial enemies and who would be my best allies.

Not to metion there are secret :cheers:, death dealing :taz: races out there on and mad quest for death and destruction :drunk:.

Or if we could just decide before the battles who wins and who loses? Then we wouldn't have to waste all those men and materials and especially processing time? :=)

Good idea Locklyn. Now if you all would just agree that I win all of the battles then we can get to Krelnett's vision of Utopia.

:taz:

All together now with a verse of Kumbaya :drunk: