EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Pete's ISP (Qwest) is down in his area - they've told him it will be back up today so hopefully that will come to pass and the delay will be minimal.

The majority of the stuff he is working on today doesn't require internet access so no worries there - any last minute stuff that was emailed in will have to be addressed as soon things are back up. Worst case - if Qwest isn't able to get his service back up in a reasonable time frame then Pete and I will work it out between us to get turns out the door (emailing out from my system, etc.). If we don't get it out Friday night then you'll get it next year for sure :o

Russ

Pete's ISP (Qwest) is down in his area - they've told him it will be back up today so hopefully that will come to pass and the delay will be minimal.

Some day, technology will actually work AND be reliable. I should live so long :o

And a Happy New Year to all you alien types. Drink you favorite beverage and/or inhale your favorite vice, but DON'T pilot your starships!

Octus Imperium :ranting: