Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey good news everyone i updated my sig so y'all have hours of staring you can do at the monitor.

ATH!

Your Sig is killing my poor dial up system! cut the size of the length and give is slow mo connections a break! <_<

ATH-- Not to mention our poor eyes. An idea-- why don't you start your own thread with nothing BUT your crappy sigs. :oops::ninja:

Kahless

well geez. i have dial up and it didn't slow things down by that much. its only a single image file... much less than the typical sig...

hmm but then again i've forgotten that these forums are inhabited by a slightly different age group... =P

bah. i'll come up with a lighter file.

there =P

5k in size... smaller than some of the avatars. >.<

and i resent the crappy sig crack. generally my sigs happen to be appricated in most forums. you'll have to excuse my insertion of creativity. hmph.

the end.

there =P

and i resent the crappy sig crack. generally my sigs happen to be appricated in most forums. you'll have to excuse my insertion of creativity. hmph.

the end.

I am happy that i am using Firefox so i can adblock your pics. :ninja: First thing i do when i see a new one. :oops: Clears up a lot of space. <_<

there =P

the end.

If that is actually the truth(sic) then perhaps you should go the forums where they ARE appreciated. <_<

KAHLESS :taz:

• 2 weeks later...